Nanzoo Clock is an educational app to help children learn how to tell the clock and time. This app has been designed to assist your children in telling what time the hour and minute hand are both pointing at. With this efficient design for learning to tell time and kid-friendly animals, your children can experience learning the clock and time in the fun way. There are 3 difficulty level and it is suited for kids ages 3 to 7.
• Choose an animal you prefer. The animal you have chosen becomes a clock.
• Two activities, setting time and reading time are available
• Move the train right and left to switch the activity
• Drag the minute hand to adjust the clock to the time displayed on the train's window
• Tap the time on the train's window to answer the question which is made by the automatically working clock.
• Tap the solve button to answer each question.
Change the level!
• Go to the level change by tapping the button on the above right corner of the screen.
• Choose easy mode to get used to the clock first. Time goes by 5 minutes.
• Choose normal mode to set the time interval at 1 minute.
• Choose challenge mode if you get used to the clock well. The assist features on the clock face are hidden in this mode.
* User interface has been design to be suited for all iPad models, 4-inch screen iPhone and 4-inch screen iPod touch. On 3.5-inch screen iPhone or iPod touch, the train for switching the activity gets translucent after a question has been made because it goes in front of the clock face.
** Requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Support 64-bit.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.