PASS YOUR EXAM FIRST TRY
Crush the exam material with 770+ exam-like questions and 600+ flashcards to help you memorise QUICKER. Get access to over a dozen practice exams that will help you pass the first time.
The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN® exam), also known as "The Boards" or "State Boards,” is the exam that determines if it is safe for you to begin practice as an entry-level practical/vocational nurse. The average national pass rate for the NCLEX-PN® exam was 83% in 2020 for the average applicant in the US.
HAVE YOU EVER SAID, OH I’LL DO IT TOMORROW?
The students who fail the NCLEX are permitted to retake it after 45 days from their original test date. Candidates must pass NCLEX within three years from when they graduated nursing school. Don’t waste your time and begin a powerful training now.
YOU WILL MASTER ALL THE EXAM AREAS:
I. Safe and Effective Care Environment
• Coordinated Care ~ 18–24%
• Safety and Infection Control ~ 10–16%
II. Health Promotion and Maintenance ~ 6–12%
III. Psychosocial Integrity ~ 9–15%
IV. Physiological Integrity
• Basic Care and Comfort ~ 7–13%
• Pharmacological Therapies ~ 10–16%
• Reduction of Risk Potential ~ 9–15%
• Physiological Adaptation ~ 7–13%
You will also learn every ABILITY required to be a Registered Nurse.
*This app has been updated to The National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN®) latest 2021 National Council of State Boards of Nursing® (NCSBN®) guidelines.
We provide free updates for our users to maintain the best user experience we can offer.
WHY USE GETEXAM?
- To experience our most realistic exam simulation yet
- Study anywhere, anytime
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device
- Latest Update: Questions ready for 2021
- Exam-Style Questions Written by Experts
- 770+ practice questions and detailed rationales
- Endless features that you can experience for FREE
- Trusted by Industry Professionals
- No network connection required!
OUR SUCCESS STORIES
“I used Getexam TEAS Prep app to get into nursing school; and now I'm using this to become a nurse.”
– Sami L., -0.08 logits*
“I purchased this app a month before the exam and practiced every day...I passed the NCLEX on my first try and now I’m licensed. 5 stars!”
– Beatrice C., 0.00 logits*
*Logit - A unit of measurement to report relative differences between candidate ability estimates and item difficulties.
Yes! Studying with our application saves dozens of learning hours and lets you get a head start towards mastering the exam.
Yes! This app is straightforward to use.
Yes! Thousands of students have successfully used our materials to prepare for their exams!
This application is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name, or trademark.
For any questions, you can always contact us at email@example.com.
We're always happy to help!
Our Customer Assistance Team is available from 2 am to 6 pm UTC (7 am - 11 pm for the US), Monday - Saturday (except on major holidays).
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GET EXAM SRL
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Get Exam
- In-App Purchases
- 1 - Month Premium SAR 39.99
- 3 - Months Premium SAR 84.99
- 3 - Months Premium SAR 42.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.