Based on the 15th Edition
This Edition Content with Latest NANDA-I 2018-2020 Diagnoses Features all nursing diagnoses & interventions. 400+ diseases. Steps on nursing process. Built-in calculators. Prioritized interventions. Includes one year of online access with WebView
A quick-reference tool that has what you need to select the appropriate diagnosis to plan your patients’ care effectively
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales
Features all nursing diagnoses & interventions. 400+ diseases. Steps on nursing process. Built-in calculators. Prioritized interventions.
The perfect pocket guide!
This quick-reference tool has what you need to select the appropriate diagnosis to plan your patientsí care effectively. Nurse's Pocket Guide : Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales, 15th Edition features all the latest nursing diagnoses and updated interventions.
* Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales
* Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations
* Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
* Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step
* NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
* Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses
NEW TO THIS EDITION
Updated with NANDA-I 2018-2020 diagnoses, including 18 new and 72 revised diagnoses
Author(s): Marilynn E. Doenges; Mary Frances Moorhouse
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
ISBN 10: 0803676441
ISBN 13: 978-0803676442
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Fixes related to connecting to iTunes for in-app purchases in iOS version 13.4 and above
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 45.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 1998-2022 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Nurse's Pocket Guide-Dx&Int SAR 199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.