11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. “King Skill” System
We have never given up on discovering relics from ancient civilizations. A recently-discovered old temple features a mural depicting many legends of ancient kings. The runes etched into the mural have unlocked new, powerful skills which the King can put to use.
1) Governors who serve as King will have 3 new powerful skills at their disposal:
Tax: Boosts the resource gathering speed for the whole kingdom, but while this boost is in effect, a portion of all resources gathered will be taken as a tax and given to the king.
Imprison: Target a governor’s city, and lock its location for a set period of time. This skill can even be used in special circumstances against cities in other kingdoms!
Leader: Choose a troop from your kingdom within range to serve as the ‘Leader Troop’, increasing the combat attributes of all nearby troops.
2. “Kingdom Newspaper” System (Planned to come online gradually for all kingdoms around 2 weeks after the update)
The free flow of information is key to fostering communication, and a symbol of advancing civilization.
1) Every day, there will be a new edition of the Kingdom Newspaper available for purchase at the Lyceum of Wisdom;
2) The Kingdom Newspaper records major and interesting events throughout the kingdoms. You can respond to articles by liking or disliking them. This will allow all governors to stay aware of major events from the comfort of their home.
3. “Ceroli Crisis” and “Ian's Ballads” Improvements
1) Healing is now a tracked statistic in the Ceroli Crisis and Ian's Ballads events, and will be displayed with other statistics in the STATS display on the left side of the screen. Added healing statistics and an Enmity list.
2) Added a Potions button for the Ceroli Crisis and Ian's Ballads events, allowing governors to quickly buy and use all sorts of potions.
3) Added Wisdom Potions (quickly recovers Energy Points) and Recovery Potions (increases healing and shield effects).
4) Chieftains in the Ceroli Crisis event will only be activated once attacked by governors.
5) In the Ceroli Crisis event, Governors can now vote to reset Chieftains and the battlefield as a whole.
6) Added completion time rankings to the Ceroli Crisis event. Fast completion should now be a goal.
7) In the Ceroli Crisis event, governors can now tap the Hold Position button beneath their troops to make them stop and stand in place.
8) In the Ian's Ballads event, if you accidentally leave the event screen, you can quickly re-enter the campaign from the window in the bottom left corner.
9) In the Ian's Ballads event, The first time you send troops after entering the campaign or after your team is wiped out, you will not be subjected to the “Cannot dispatch troops while you or your teammates are in battle status” restriction.
10) Added a “skip cutscene” option to Ian's Ballads.
11) Other bug fixes and optimizations.
4. Other Changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but there’s a problem
Im so into this game but recently the game keep crashing when i open it I don’t know what’s the problem here but I don’t wanna lose my progress in there I tried reinstalling it didn’t work i hope they patched it soon thank you
The game stopped working :(
The game is fun so far.. but it suddenly kicked me out of the game.. I re-open it but it keeps on crashing.. I thought it could be that the app need updating so I did update it.. but the same problem remains :’( I tried to contact the developers, but when I press on “contact support” on the AppStore, it takes me to a not working page saying ‘bad gateway’..
I was even planning on getting my siblings and friends to join me in the game when it started becoming fun, but not anymore :(
I downloaded the game from a “task and rewards” kind of app where I was gonna get a small amount of money for reaching some level.. my siblings were saying that the app stopped working just before I reach the goal because I told you guys on some of the game surveys that I downloaded it form a rewards app.. just so I don’t get the reward.. I got along with some people in the game and was planning on playing with my siblings and friends, but not anymore.. cool game but that was just so disappointing.. uninstalling, but still hope the best for you guys and for the game
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, please try change other network and see if it works, and if the problem persists, please contact us via our Email (email@example.com) or our Facebook message ( https://www.facebook.com/riseofkingdomsgame/) with your user Id, kingdom information, we will try to check if you bind the account and help your problem in detail.
So far so good
I wanted to play games of this genre and the 2 games that I could find are Lords Mobile and RoK, I heard so many people saying Lords Mobile is a waste of time for people that want a free to play game. Personally, I spend on games but moderately. I hate when the game is pay to win and when I feel developers are greedy. I don’t feel this is that kind of game so far so I will keep playing and hopefully this game will be worth the shot.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 975.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited SAR 3.69
- Daily Limited SAR 10.99
- Daily Limited SAR 7.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.