SAUDIA app provides a great travel experience on mobile phones.
The app has features that help ALFURSAN members and guests to manage their profiles and miles, book and display their trips as well as checking-in and getting flight info.
ALFURSAN Loyalty app
- ALFURSAN fast enrollment after completing guests’ info during flight booking.
- Retrieve and update ALFURSAN profile.
- Retrieve miles and rewards.
- Retrieve flight history.
- Book your flights simply and quickly.
- All of your passengers' details are stored on your phone.
- Pay with Visa, Master Card, American Express, MADA or SADAD.
- Scan your credit card number using your camera, it’s safe and easy!
- Select a seat you would like to sit in during the booking process, booking management or during check-in.
- Extra legroom seats and exit seats can be purchased for low prices.
- Buy one-time access to ALFURSAN lounge. (Subject to availability).
- Buy pre-paid “WIFI” vouchers onboard aircrafts that are equipped with Inflight Wi-Fi on domestic and international routes.
- Check-in all of your passengers while on the move up to 90 minutes before departure time.
- Boarding passes are stored on your phone offline.
- Print your bag tag wirelessly or send it by email to be printed later.
- Retrieve your bookings made outside the app easily and store them on your phone offline.
- Make an offer to upgrade your cabin through booking management.
- Check flight schedules for any flight number to confirm scheduled arrival/departure times.
- View flights details and along with notification and Boarding pass on Apple Watch
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- More services and features will be added in the next updates
Ratings and Reviews
Easy simple and friendly
Thanks a lot for this app,I think it is easy, simple and friendly. I used it for checking in. I tried to use it for booking but I did didn’t proceed. Please add multiple destination option and section to add miles feature that the customer can use during booking. Well done, wish you all the best.
Good, but not up to expectations
The app is fine to cover the majority of the basic needs. However, it has some very silly and simple issues that could make the it much better. If the developers compare with Emirates’ app, they will notice the big differences.
One of the simple basic improvements is the my bookings tab. It should read and update from the main booking system (you should not need to add your booking). Plus, it keeps all your previously added past flights, which should be stored separately in a history tab. Even when I deleted them, they appeared back the next time I logged in. Moreover, they are not sorted by date!!! (Seriously?!!!)
Don’t the developers conduct a “user-acceptance-test”?!!!
Greatly Improved App but more work needed
I must say that the app has improved a lot in its functionality and usefulness. The look and feel to is a nice change.
What I hope to see in the future is a more comprehensive app that has the full capability to help the customer throughout the journey. For example, it would be nice if the Alfursan section of the app automatically pulls up my reservations so that I don’t have to input it myself. Also, the app lets me book flights but I can’t modify existing reservations unless I go to the desktop website or the call center.
Developer Response ,
Dear valued Guest, If you're still facing this issue, please contact us at email@example.com Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES
- 106.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SAUDIA AIRLINES
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.