UEx is an educational app that aims to apply the modern ICT and big data technologies to help prospective college applicants with their application process. The app's functionality includes but not limits to the following functions: school selection, application FAQ, application process management, etc.
1. College Match: the students could find their match schools by answering the questions in the app. The app will help the user find out their personal strength and preferences as well as recommend schools based on their GPA and standardized tests, such as TOEFL (ETS), IELTS, SAT (College Board), ACT, etc.
2. Timeline: Timeline breaks the complicated application process into small tasks and provides suggested time and strategies to complete those tasks, to avoid missing the deadline.
3. Slide menu: the slide menu on the left side helps the users to find the essential functions efficiently and friendly.
4. College quick match: the app provides hundreds of colleges for the users to browse. Swipe left to check the following college; swipe right to save the college as their personal favorites.
5. Interesting rankings: the user could check the colleges with the best college sports, dorm, student life, etc. The app also provides rankings based on college majors.
6. School events: the app will inform the users about the latest college admission events.
7. Q&A: the users may ask questions about the colleges, scholarships, ACT or SAT prep, or the application process, and college application experts will give professional answers.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.