Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard.
Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
Copy-paste text into your device.
Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.
- OS X Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New App Icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation.
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
it’s good, but could do better
2 more funtion req,
No1. Trackpad bluetooth simulate to new ipados device since 13.4 support trackpad.
No2 when bluetooth to a MacOS device, the multimedia key such as expose, still work as local.
Not what i though it was
My expectation was to use my MacBook Air keyboard just as any keyboard for my other Mac. The pairing did go well but it does not behaves as a keyboard. All keyboard shourtcuts I use will break the connection and the keyboard shourtcut will be executed on my MacBook Air.
So for an example. If I use CMD+Spacebar to open Spotlight on my other mac it will instead break the connection and open Spotlight on my MacBook Air instead.
This is damn cool. But be aware that there is an In-App Purchase at 49 SEK which removes an unspecified daily typing limit and also makes it possible to connect to more than one device.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.