Keep on top of everything in your head, whether it’s movies to watch or the details of your next big project. Designed for busy people who live by making lists to stay on track at work and home, the digital card based design is a clutter-free way to visualise everything that needs doing.
Collect your thoughts in a calm interface with simple natural language like “Water the plants every Saturday” then let Actions take care of reminding you automatically.
• Create Action Cards to note things you do not want to forget.
• Type naturally like “Post status report every second Friday” and Actions takes care of the scheduling, reminders and notifications.
• Drag and drop your Action Cards into custom Lists to organise them intuitively
• Colour code each list to further personalise your productivity system
• Use the Schedule to see all of the Actions coming up
• Swipe on Action Cards to complete them, delete them and set reminders.
• Add free-form notes to Action Cards for extra details like phone numbers
• Get push notifications, you can quickly choose reminders for the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or custom times
• Create repeating actions with advanced rules like “Call Sam every second Tuesday in June”
• Automatically and securely sync all of your Actions to the cloud instantly
• To keep your lists manageable, Actions will automatically suggest Action Cards that should be rescheduled or deleted
• Use the iOS Share extension to bring lists from other apps into Actions easily
• Use Siri to manage your actions for hands-free productivity!
Actions is a sophisticated app for getting things done, but it’s even more powerful if you have Timepage. With Timepage installed, your calendar events will automatically appear in the Schedule screen in Actions so you can see everything in context. In Timepage, you can see scheduled actions alongside your events. Master your calendar events and your to-dos with the ultimate productivity app duo!
Actions is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode.
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskine-actions.helpscoutdocs.com/actions-terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/actions
We have put thousands of hours into creating Actions. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Actions please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
–––NEW FEATURES, IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES–––
• Some users have reported the app has become slow and unresponsive, this update addresses these problems as well as overall app performance.
• Lots of other polish, tuning, fixes and general stability improvements .
We're certainly not finished and there's much more to come! If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/actions and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on for you next.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Actions. If you enjoy using Actions we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Betyg och recensioner
This app looks and feels great. Unfortunately, subscription instead of a one time fee is a big no no for me. Too bad, would’ve loved to use this instead of Due (even though Due is great).
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Hi AintLo, thanks for your sharing your thoughts. We are committed to creating a useful and stable product that grows with features that you ask for. Having an ongoing subscription enables our team to provide ongoing support for the app, including new features and timely bug fixes. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you'd like to discuss this more. Thanks, AS
Solid to do list
It is a solid and easy app to use. However, even with multiple lists, it is not as as easy as it could be to use projects. In that way, things3 could be better from a gtd perpective
Effektivt och snyggt sätt att organisera uppgifter. Funkar bäst tillsammans med TimePage där du ser kalenderevent samtidigt som Actions. Att Apple’s påminnelser inte visas i Apple’s kalender är ett under.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Thank you for your kind words Macadollen. If I understand you correctly you'd like to suggest a feature for synchronising with Apple reminders. Could you kindly post your feedback on our feature request board. It's where we work with members to guide feature development. -MD
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 70.5 MB
Kräver iOS 11.2 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, traditionell kinesiska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2019 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
- Köp inuti app
- 1 Month 20,00 kr
- 12 Months 125,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.
Få saker gjorda i den här appen genom att endast använda din röst.