The Anova family of precision cookers allows everyone to cook like a pro! Paired with the Anova Culinary app, now perfectly cooked restaurant quality meals are as easy as the touch of a button.
Browse the largest collection of sous vide recipes by Michelin star chefs and home cooks just like you. Then simply connect your cooker to the app and start, stop, and monitor your cook right from your mobile phone. Feeling inspired? Create and share your own recipes and go viral on the ‘gram. Whatever your pleasure, the Anova Culinary app is the place for everything sous vide.
• LARGEST COLLECTION OF SOUS VIDE RECIPES: Access sous vide recipes created by Michelin star chefs and home cooks just like you.
• COOK FROM AFAR: Start, stop, change the temperature, set the timer, and monitor your cooking status from just about anywhere, as long as your device is within Wi-Fi range.
• RECIPE DISCOVERY: Cook recipes by James Beard Award-winning chefs, food editors, celebrity chefs, and more.
• GUIDED COOKING: Follow the step-by-step instructions and click start to start cooking.
• COOK NOTIFICATIONS: Stay up-to-date on your cooking status without getting tied to the kitchen.
• RECIPE SHARING: Share your recipe with friends directly through the app.
• TIME AND TEMP GUIDES: Learn the basics with our simple sous vide guides.
• MANUAL CONTROL: Customize your cook settings with manual time and temperature control.
• RECIPE COLLECTIONS: A series of new and appetizing recipe collections that are sure to keep you cooking.
• RECIPE CREATION: Easily create and save your own personal sous vide recipe.
• FAVORITES: Have a recipe or two that you love? Mark it as a favorite for quick and easy access.
• PERSONAL PROFILE: Create your personal profile and see a history of all the meals you’ve cooked.
• Improvements to the pairing flow for the Anova Wi-Fi Precision Cookers on iOS 14
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Decent app with some critical errors
The app is great for looking up recipes; both from the community and in-house recipes and guidelines. The function of being able to choose to cook a recipe is genius, which prompts the device to automatically choose the correct temperature and timer.
What’s really lacking is a good way to set the timer and degrees in the app manually. It’s very fidgety, the way it’s done now (at least on iOS). A much more fluid method, I believe, would for there to be a menu to choose the time on the timer. Instead of trying to click the right digit, and filling in the time backwards to get it right, as is now.
Don’t buy the nano and think that this app will reconnect with the previous connection you set up. I’m standing right beside the cirkulater with no connection. Trying to connect with no avail
Won’t accept timer
The app only accepts the temperature. After that I need to start cooking and first after that I can set the timer which is really annoying if you want to prepare a meal!
- Anova Culinary LLC
- 23.3 MB
- Mat och dryck
Kräver iOS 11.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
- Sporadiskt förekommande/nedtonad användning av eller referenser till alkohol, tobak eller droger.
- © 2020 Anova Applied Electronics, Inc.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.