Beer Buddy is an app to let your friends know when you hang out, so they can join you.
Simply choose any drink or any other activity in the app to notify your friends! Open the map and find friends already on the move.
Notify your friends when you
• drink a beer (or any other alcoholic beverage)
• are on a wild party
• or just have a cup of coffee
WHY USE BEER BUDDY:
• "Best app for drinking with your friends"
• "It’s a great way to know what’s going on and who’s down to party"
• "Dude, since I downloaded beer buddy I haven't missed out on anything"
• "It’s like snapmaps for alcohol"
• "Let’s you know who’s partying for the night! Join your friends or cheers ‘em on beer buddy!"
• "It’s a great app for finding parties and finding out who wants to have a drink that night"
• "Yo check out this sick app! We can see when people are drinking and make party’s! "
Accept your invitation now and join the party!
MORE THAN >1 MILLION DRINKING BUDDIES ALREADY DRINK BEER TOGETHER!
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Please play and drink responsibly. Alcohol consumption is not required.
Today we have these changes for you
- You can now find the drink history button in the tab bar
- The classic "bug fixes"
Please leave a review if you are happy with the changes :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jag gillar öl
•You should be able to add friends by username, so that you can search for friends.
•You should be able to view your friends friends (if they allow it) so that you can add their friends.
•You should be able to activate a “ghost mode”, so that it’s 100% clear that you’re not showing up on the map for your friends.
•You should be able to customize which of your friends that can see you on the map. (A default setting which is everyone on your friend list, and then also a costume option where you can pick which friends that can see your position.)
• You should be able to add extra text in a information box when you click your drink, where you can type the exact location, or who you are with, or when your leaving etc. So when your friends click on you, what you wrote, shows directly under you in a little box.
• I don’t know if I’m just being stupid here and can’t find it but; why is there no chat or communication system? Why can’t I write in the app to my friend like, “hi how long are u staying there?” (In a private chat), that opens up when you click to chat. Or at least link it to Snapchat, so that you can click on your friend, then click “chat”, and your and your friends Snapchat private massage opens up in the Snapchat app.
• A thing that also could be fun is if you could set how drunk you are. Maybe on a scale 1-10. Where 10 is like “completely shitfaced I’m going home to puke” and 0 is completely sober.
• Another thing could be if you could set like a time when you are planing to go home. Like if I click on my friend and then more info shows up and there is “planing on going home around 02:AM” for exemple. This could also develop into some sort of safety feature. Example; If I set going home by 3am, well then at 3am I will get a note from the app by 3am that “Are you on your way home?” Where I there can choose “Yes on my way” or “no staying out longer”. If I then choose “on my way home” then it will show to my friends that I’m on your way home safe. Idk just an idea you maybe can spin around on.
Otherwise fun app idea.
De går inte att ta bort om man råkar lägga ut att man dricker fast man inte gör de.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this feedback! In our new version, we have added a new feature, so you can check out your drinking session. Just click on your own posting in your friend list.
- VIRAL GROWTH Ventures GmbH
- 39.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 VIRAL GROWTH Ventures GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.