The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* C-130 Hercules [available with Flight Simulator]
* EF Typhoon [available with Flight Simulator]
* Dassault Rafale [available with Flight Simulator]
* A-10 Thunderbolt II [available with Flight Simulator]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
New Aircraft: AC-130 SPECTRE, F104 STARFIGHTER, PANAVIA TORNADO
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 (Macbook Pro Retina 13, early 2015)
The game freezes during gameplay at the second lesson in carreer mode. I have tried to redownload the game from App Store, and I have also installed a new, fresh instance of OS X Yosemite.
That is a shame, It seems to be a fun game.
Old version much better
This is a great simulator for those of us who do not wish to have to control hundreds of settings in order to pilot a plane.
However, in the new version, released 31/5 2017 it is not possibe to set all the keyboard controls making landings much more difficult. The default keyboard settings are not practical. In the old version it was possible to choose the key board settings for all of the flight controls, now only some are available to change. Waiting for a solution in order to be able to continue to enjoy the game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.