▻ Do you want to learn or improve at Chess?
▻ Do you want to master the most prestigious, the classiest game ever, while having fun?
It's EASY, and you can start right now!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves.
Sounds silly? Well think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow! Because that's the most effective way to learn!
Chess Tiger Lite allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS!
In two minutes from now you are going to start learning effortlessly. You start having fun immediately, and notice after just a few games that the right moves come to your mind naturally, as if they were obvious.
If it still sounds incredible, please read the reviews. Chess Tiger Lite has one of the highest customer satisfaction of the App Store.
Chess Tiger Lite is a simplified version of Chess Tiger Pro, our full-featured chess app.
IN A NUTSHELL:
• Easy to use
• 21 levels of difficulty from beginner (100 Elo) up to club player (1300 Elo)
• Play with or without a teacher
• The coach can find interesting positions in your own games and show you how to improve
• 100 historical games included
• Includes a book with the rules of chess
• Stunning HD graphics, realistic and varied sounds
HERE ARE THE FEATURES IN DETAILS:
• Play against the computer or against a friend on the same device
• The rules of chess are included and easily accessible for reference: you can learn chess with this app!
• Touch a piece to highlight its legal moves (you can disable this)
• If a move is not allowed, the app tells you why
• Naturally the app knows and applies all the rules of chess (castling, en passant...)
• You can easily take back your move in case of mistake
• You can even take back several moves if you want
• Features 21 progressive levels ranging from absolute beginner to club player
• The app can act as a teacher and show you the good moves: you will learn much faster
• You can be warned of the threats of your opponent so you can learn to spot them yourself
• You can play without the coach and get a hint on demand, when you really need one
• When a game is finished, the coach analyzes it for you and shows you how to improve
• Stunning, customizable graphics: 9 piece sets and 14 board styles!
• Realistic and varied sound effects (you can disable them selectively)
• Built-in chess clock
• Move list available for the full game, allows you to jump directly to any move
• Your game is always saved when you quit the app, and you can continue it later
• Your previous game is also saved and you can alternate between current and previous
• A collection of more than 100 historical games by the greatest players of all times is included
• Uses very little energy from your battery: much less than any typical game
THIS APP IS "CLEAN": it does not display any ad.
- New "Focus mode": tap on the "4 arrows" icon and only the chess board will be shown.
- New relaxing "Green felt" visual theme.
- We have improved the variety of the games played. It should now be quite infrequent to play twice the same game opening, and this will be further improved in the next version.
- You can now choose how the moves will be separated in the analysis lines, for better readability.
- The white panel, in the "Analyze my game" mode, appears or disappears at more opportune times.
- We have fixed a problem that could render the "Game" menu unresponsive on iPad.
- This version includes a number of other minor improvements and fixes.
Version 2019.06.1 fixes a problem introduced by version 2019.06 (a white rectangle with no text appeared sometimes).
- Christophe THERON
- 43.3 MB
Kräver iOS 10.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 1994-2018 Chris THERON
- 40,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.