Copied is a full featured clipboard manager. Save text, links, and images that you’ve copied to your clipboard from any app. Quickly access your saved clippings from the menubar and copy them back to your clipboard in its original format or in a variety of different formats using templates.
Create lists and organize your clippings. Use hotkeys to select a list and copy clippings from the list without switching away from your active window.
Copied also provides continuity between your devices. With iCloud Sync, you can pick up right where you left off on any device. Copied uses iCloud Sync to sync your saved clippings and lists so that you can access them from any device.
Save a copy of your clipboard. Copied supports text, links and images (JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF).
• Drag and Drop
Drag and drop one or multiple saved clippings to paste them in any app.
Make changes or merge multiple clippings together.
Store and organize your clippings.
Simply start typing to find a clipping.
• Clipboard Viewer.
View the contents of your clipboard and apply text formatters directly to it.
• Paste Queue.
Clippings are automatically queued as you copy so that can paste them in same order with a hotkey. You can also undo copying and revert to the previous clipping.
• Text Formatters
Copy clippings formatted with our built-in templates or create your own.
• iCloud Sync
Access clippings and lists on all your OS X and iOS* devices.
Whitelist or blacklist clipboard content copied from specific apps. Match
User-configurable shortcuts allow you to quickly activate the app or perform actions without activating the app. Assign hotkeys to individual clippings to paste them anywhere.
Control Copied from another app using scripts.
*Copied is also available on iOS. Download it from the App Store. On iOS, Copied+ upgrade is required to sync between macOS and iOS devices.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added a button to resume/un-pause the clipboard recorder in compact mode.
- Synced changes did not immediately appear until switching away to another list and switching back.
- Clipping text in list view appears clipped after changes are made to the clipping.
- Empty lists will no longer show the contents of the previous list when switching lists using the left or right arrow keys.
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
My experience with Copied has been nothing but good. As a developer it’s been a huge help in my daily life. Also the ability to drag images from my clipboard into apps that don’t support pasting images directly is really great!
This app is a joke and Apple is a lesser company for featuring it.
I was reminded to review this crap again when I saw it featured in the 'new app store’ on iOS. Here is a summary of issues specific to macOS:
* Constant crashes on High Sierrra. Example: Switching from Full Window view back to the 'other' view.
* Applescript doesn't work.
This is for all versions (mac OS and iOS).
* RegEx matching does not work. Which is a shame, because that's the reason I bought the app in the first place.
* Non-existent documentation in regards to the more advanced features (see above). Which doesn’t matter since they don’t work but still.
* Non-existent support.
* Did I mention crashes? The good news are that they happen less often on iOS.
iCloud synk är inte stabilt
Idén med appen är ju strålande men om inte iCloud synkroniseringen fungerar stabilt så faller appen platt. Ibland så får jag upp mina urklipp på alla mina enheter men oftast så fungerar det inte alls eller så saknas det en massa urklipp. Kör appen på både Mac, iPhone och iPad med senaste system. Om det beror på iCloud eller ej det kan man ju undra, men isf kanske man skulle få möjlighet att synka mot andra molnlösningar e.g. Dropbox etc.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.