Cora helps fabric lovers stay organized and sew their stashes.
With Cora, whether you’re out and about shopping for patterns or planning a project in bed, your fabric stash is always with you. Sort and search to sew up treasures you already have.
Add up to 5 fabrics for free before you upgrade!
FABRIC PICTURES, FRONT AND CENTER
- Take pictures from within the app or pick ones from your library.
- See a big picture of each fabric at a glance in the stash view.
- Browse even more fabrics at once by tapping the grid icon.
- Quickly jump to a zoomable picture by holding your finger down on a fabric.
THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
- Add basic information first and fill in the rest later: all fields are optional.
- Set metric or imperial units as default but override them as needed.
- Use completion suggestions on text fields to ensure consistent wording.
- Write searchable notes with any extra information you want!
FIND THE PERFECT FABRIC
- Filter by color or length to only see fabrics that work for your project.
- Sort by price paid to find cheap fabrics for testing a new pattern.
- Search by that designer you’re crushing on right now.
- Lots more sort, filter and search combinations!
BY A SEWIST FOR SEWISTS
Designed to be the fastest and easiest way to sew your stash.
Thanks to those in the sewing community who gave early feedback.
NOTE: backups are done through Apple's infrastructure. Please make sure your phone is backed up periodically to avoid data loss. Additionally, Cora does NOT currently sync your stash across devices.
Have a feature request or question? I’d love to hear from you!
GET IN TOUCH
Thanks to everyone who has reported bugs, suggested features, beta tested, and generally been amazing users!
- Use full screen on devices with notches
- Export to PDF now goes to any destination instead of only email
- Export to CSV to any destination
- Width filter
- German translations thanks to user Beate <3
- Bug fixes
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Fantastic fabric stash app
I've been using Cora for a few weeks now, and whenever I think to myself "it would be great if I could do this" I just have another look around and find that the feature is already there. My stash can be organized by color, content, length, cost and other useful parameters and it's easy to duplicate a fabric if you've got the same one in different colors or prints.
The only thing I'm missing is sync between my iPhone and my iPad app. With 70+ meters of fabric it's not something I'm going to enter twice. I honestly thought I'd be knocking a star off the rating because of it, but it turns out I love this app anyway.
- Algona Studios LLC
- 41.9 MB
Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, spanska, tyska
- © 2016 Algona Studios LLC
- Köp inuti app
- Unlimited Fabric Upgrade 85,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.