Quickly and easily capture your musical ideas as soon as they arrive and turn them into professional-sounding songs with the multi-award winning Cubasis 3. Enjoy performing, recording, mixing and sharing your music in no time, wherever you are, right there on your iPhone and iPad. Meet one of the fastest, most intuitive and complete audio and MIDI DAWs available on iOS today: Cubasis 3.
Computer Music Editor’s Choice Award 2020・MusicTech Choice Award 2020・NAMM TEC Award Nominee 2021
"Cubasis 3 marks a great leap to the iPhone, and maintains Cubasis’ status as the DAW to beat on the iOS platform." — Computer Music
"Cubasis has always represented the best balance between features and usability in any iOS DAW/sequencer, and in Cubasis 3, Steinberg have raised a high bar even higher." — Sound On Sound
"Cubasis 3 is far and away the most powerful and user-friendly mobile DAW around." — ASK Audio
"Cubasis has been invaluable for me when I just need to create a quick demo before the plane lands." — Rob Swire (Dulum, Knife Party, Deadmau5)
Learn more about Cubasis at www.steinberg.net/cubasis
NEW IN CUBASIS 3
• Universal app support: Run Cubasis on the iPhone and iPad
• Group tracks: Easily combine individual tracks to groups
• Full-screen mixer: Easily extend the size of the mixer and more
• New look, same feel: Enjoy creating more efficiently
• Free Cubasis 2 IAP transfer: Freely transfer previous in-app purchases to Cubasis 3
• 960 PPQN MIDI resolution: Precise audio and MIDI event editing at the highest level
• 8 insert, 8 send effects: Create great-sounding tracks with flexible effects options
• FX rearrangement: Quickly rearrange plug-ins and change their pre/post fader position
• 75 new effects presets: Make tracks sound great with these ready-to-use presets
• Undo with history list: Quickly jump back to earlier versions of your song
• Redesigned instruments and effects: Modern styling with more precise operation
• Audio, MIDI and automation editors revisited: File editing is much more effective
• Revised MediaBay: Your all-new control center for file and project management
• UI scale presets for iPhone and iPad: Quickly change the size and arrangement of Cubasis
• Overdub and looper recording modes: Choose the best mode for your recordings
• MicroSonic instruments refill: Get creative with great-sounding new instruments
• Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
• 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
• 32-bit floating-point audio engine
• Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
• Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
• MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds
• MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
• Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effects processors
• Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
• Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
• Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat
• Audio editor and MIDI editor with MIDI CC support
• MIDI editor for programming and editing MIDI tracks quickly and efficiently
• MIDI auto quantize
• Track duplicate
• Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
• Core Audio and MIDI-compatible hardware supported
• MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
• Load favorite third-party instruments and effects plug-ins via Audio Unit, Audio Unit MIDI, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 3
• Import audio via iTunes, iCloud Drive, Files app, AirDrop or use AudioPaste
• MIDI clock and MIDI thru support
• Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, AudioCopy and email
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app in the App Store! Thank you!
What's New in Cubasis 3.3.3
Cubasis 3.3.3 adds support for Apple's latest iPad mini 6 (2021) and includes several iOS 15 and iPadOS 15-related improvements and fixes. This update is recommended for all Cubasis 3 users.
More information can be found at steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating it in the App Store!
Betyg och recensioner
The best portable music production station.
Cubasis 3 is easy to use, has much to offer and is the most effective for me who is working on an ipad pro. Plugins works beutifully. easy to navigate and it has all the functions I need.
If you have an ipad, go with Cubasis. just do it.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Hi -colonyjohn, Thank you very much for your app review and rating. We are very glad to read that Cubasis seems to work well for you so far! And we try to make it better with every update, and the next one is already in the making... Thanks again! Stay safe & greetings to lovely Sweden! Enjoy making music, Lars
Not possible to record in a loop, good sounds and no limit tracks
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Hi JSoundberg, Thank you for your Cubasis review and rating! Please let us know, where loop recording does not work at your end. Thanks again & stay safe, Lars
Not there yet
Cubasis 3 is a good DAW but GarageBand is still in the lead.
Everything in GarageBand is so much more intuitive than in Cubasis 3.
Cubasis 3 has much going for it. The editing is great. It’s easy to move parts around and arrange a song. Good sounding FX.
And there it ends. The good stuff.
Shure. Cubasis 3 has good instrument sounds and good drum sounds.
But so does GarageBand. And it’s easy to work in GarageBand to.
Where Cubasis 3 fails compared to GarageBand is in user friendliness.
In GarageBand it’s easy to plug in a guitar or bass, a vocal mic and find a good sound to record. That’s the classic way of working in any DAW as a songwriter with a guitar.
In Cubasis 3 it’s a nightmare. Shure Cubasis 3 allows the user to implement 3rd party apps via IA audio but it doesn’t work as supposed. Apps goes silent or other strange things happens.
In the end I just unplugg and go to bed. Having nightmares over how bad IA audio works in Cubasis 3.
Not entirely Steinberg fault.
They just don’t fit together as they should. 3rd party apps and Cubasis 3.
And if you try to make your own guitar, bass or vocal sound in Cubasis 3, be prepared to dive into menus and spend a good amount of time before you’re done.
You won’t be impressed with the guitar/bass or vocal sound coming out of Cubasis 3. It doesn’t have any presets or “programs” for guitar/bass or vocals.
Your vocal sound might be an easy fix but not the rest.
Next morning. Good morning GarageBand. How lovely to meet you again old friend. Everything works.
Cubasis has a loooong way to go before it’s where GarageBand is.
Not until Steinberg has their own guitar/vocal apps implemented from within Cubasis and a dedicated drum mixer will they be able to compete with GarageBand.
As it stands today, Cubasis 3 is a good DAW but horribly unintuitive.
And it has nothing to do with learning Cubasis workflow.
It’s just that Cubasis workflow isn’t flowing.
It’s a stumbling and a falling for Cubasis. It has the potential to take the lead. But it’s just not there yet.
Maybe in Cubasis 4? Until then I’ll be busy making music in GarageBand.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Hi Fankfingers, Thank you for your Cubasis review and rating! Cubasis is made by musicians for musicians. When designing new features we put in lots of thoughts to make things as easy as possible. To get along quickly and to learn more about the Cubasis workflow, you might give our "Getting started with Cubasis" tutorial a short check: https://youtu.be/KcFuk4z-eUQ. Hope that helps! Please let us know if it does via your updated review and rating! Warm greetings to Sweden & stay safe and sound! Best wishes, Lars
Köp inuti app
Utvecklaren Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH har angett att appens integritetsrutiner kan inkludera hantering av data enligt beskrivningen nedan. Det finns mer information i utvecklarens integritetspolicy.
Data samlas inte in
Utvecklaren samlar inte in några data från den här appen.
Sekretessriktlinjer kan variera, till exempel utifrån de funktioner du använder eller din ålder. Läs mer
- Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
- 1,2 GB
- Kräver iOS 13.0 eller senare.
- Kräver iPadOS 13.0 eller senare.
- iPod touch
- Kräver iOS 13.0 eller senare.
- © Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, 2021
- 329,00 kr
- Köp inuti app
- Classic Machines 30,00 kr
- FX Pack 1: Reverbs & Delays 30,00 kr
- Micrologue ARP Arpeggiator 20,00 kr
- FX Pack 2: Vintage FX 30,00 kr
- Waves Tune Real-Time 20,00 kr
- Waves Plug-in Bundle 109,00 kr
- Waves AudioTrack 85,00 kr
- Waves L1 Ultramaximizer 85,00 kr
- Waves Q10 Equalizer 85,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.