DayCape is an app to help children with visual structure. It very simply displays with images and visual time what tasks need to be done during the day. Also, it enables an app and web tool for supporters to the child, such as parents, teachers, and mentors, to plan and send tasks directly to the child's app. This can be used to plan the day for whole families or school classes.
This is an app specially created for supporting children with diagnoses such as autism and other diagnoses. But it’s also great support for all children with their daily life. Also, it’s great support even for adults with the need of extra personal assist. It’s based on research, interviews and user testings with families with autistic children, schools that provide special care, and other support organizations for autistic children.
App features include:
- Choose images from your own phone or the DayCape library.
- Notification reminders.
- Visual colored time tracking.
- Written messages for each activity.
- Moodshare helps children communicate how they feel about an activity.
- App and web planning tool for parents, teachers and mentors.
- Mobile adaptive web planning tool.
- Plan for multiple children management in the web tool.
- Manage multiple supporters in the app or web tool.
- Image uploading and choices from illustrations and pictograms.
- Secure connection for the child without unnecessary logouts.
We are a small team dedicated to creating change for children in special needs and are supported by the children's right organization Reach for change. If you have suggestions on how we could improve our support, feel free to contact us.
DayCape offers free use for children in and an auto-reenable subscription feature for Parents and Teachers to easily plan the day for their children and students.
- Parent subscription enables you to plan the day for 3 children and invite more people to help to plane the day.
- School subscription enables you to plan for up to 15 students and invite teachers and parents to help to plane the day.
– DayCape offers 30 days free trial for parents and teachers from when you start your
account without any need to start a subscription. Only after the 30 days trial, you need to subscripts to continue access Parent and Teacher features.
The subscription charges every month from when you decide to start a subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto
-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Hi Capers! In this version, we are making it easier for CapePlanners to swap between the CapeUsers you're helping plan the day. Also, we made it super easy to search for images when creating an activity.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Varför är det söp inuti app en för
Varför är det söp inuti app en för
Men hade varit bra om man fick upp en notis när skärmen inte är på. Då inte bara ljud utan även en bild notis. Så det är lättare att även se när saker ska göras utan att behöva ha skärmen upplåst. Annars verkligen kanon!
- Daimonic Creations AB
- 43.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Daimonic Creations AB
- In-App Purchases
- Family package 99,00 kr
- Schul-Paket 259,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.