FiLMiC Pro v6 is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. Ever. FiLMiC Pro has been enhanced with cutting-edge capabilities and the most responsive manual filming app available on iPhone and iPad.
Note: Multicam support is not yet included in FiLMiC Pro but is available in our free app DoubleTake.
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other video app:
Unsane & High Flying Bird by Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine by Sean Baker
Detour by Michel Gondry
Snow Steam Iron by Zack Snyder
Three Minutes by Peter Chan
Olivia Wilde - No Love Like Yours
Claude Lelouch - The Best Years of a Life (Premiere Cannes 2019)
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, artists and musicians with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the Cinematographer Kit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range by up to 2.5 extra stops and setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with camera equipment such as dslr costing thousands more. †
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure adjustments.
•Live analytics suite including Zebra Stripes, Clipping, False Color and Focus Peaking. (A8 processor or newer required).
• Ramped zoom rocker control.
• Waveform monitor including tri-mode histogram.
• White balance adjustment matrix with predefined and custom presets.
• Content Management System for project file naming.
• FiLMiC Sync integration to store preset data in the cloud and share between devices.
• Batch upload to supported share targets.
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2. †
• Live shadow and highlight adjustments. †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance adjustments. †
(† Available as an optional purchase for iPhones with an A9 or newer processor and iPads with an A10X or newer processor. Limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p)
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
• Vertical and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48 50 and 60 fps.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent).
• Slow and fast motion FX.
• Configurable time lapse recording.
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor. (A7 processor devices and newer)
• Downsampling to multiple size/resolutions.
• Customizable saved shooting presets.
• Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
• Thirds guide for composition.
• Image stabilization.
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including:
• HD Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, SanDisk iXpand, FTP
4 Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 140Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• Moondog Labs Anamorphic Lens (2.40:1)
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal image flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal
•Movi Cinema Robot gimbal
• WD Wireless Passport Pro
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1 & 2 gimbals
Advanced Audio Features:
• Multiple audio formats: AAC, AIFF or PCM
• 44.1 * 48kHz sample rates
• Headphone monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable input gain
• Support for external microphone levels
***Not all features available on older devices.
v6.12.7 of FiLMiC Pro adds support for 10-bit Dolby Vision HDR on 12 series iPhones! You’ll find the option to enable Dolby Vision under the Settings > Resolution menu. Just scroll down to reveal the Dolby Vision toggle.
A few things to be aware of when it comes to shooting in Dolby Vision:
- It is limited to 30fps in 4K and 60fps in 1080p.
- A Dolby Vision HDR compatible display is required to consume it.
- Dolby Vision HDR is much more processor intensive than SDR. For long record times we recommend SDR.
- Dolby Vision is not compatible with the Cinematographer Kit in-app purchase.
If you have any questions, suggestions or findings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Great App but it hates my Osmo 2 stabilizer
Great App but it hates my Osmo phone 2 stabilizer; I have to spend 5 minutes every time I use it toggling back and forth between the Bluetooth settings and the app.
Why can’t it just work on the fly?
If it did I would give it 5/5.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Hi Marie_l0ves_cake. Thanks so much for your review. The OSMO SDK can be a little unreliable at times on iOS but a connection should be much easier to achieve. If you could write into email@example.com with the steps you need to work through we should be able to help resolve the issue. Thanks and have a nice day.
Very buggy and crashes often.
I read about Filmic Pro and it has many nice features, but unfortunately I can’t use it because it crashes too much on iPhone X with iOS 11.3
It doesn’t work with all gimbals, you have to pay extra
The app works but it wasn’t that great that I first thought from looking at the reviews.
First you have to pay extra for getting all functionalities which you will be informed only when looking into details, with very small letters. This means that the price is actually doubled.
It doesn’t work with the gimbal from Feiyutech.
It’s less easy to change to/from slow motion compared to the stock app within the IPhone.
For the high price it’s not really worth it :-(
- FiLMiC Inc
- 61.7 MB
- Foto och video
Kräver iOS 13.0 och watchOS 4.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, traditionell kinesiska, tyska
- © 2017 FiLMiC Inc.
- 179,00 kr
- Köp inuti app
- Cinematographer Kit 169,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.