This is a companion app for performing shaft alignment, using the Fixturlaser Laser Kit, on typical applications such as a motor and a pump. The app guides the user through the complete measurement and alignment process when using the Bluetooth® connected Fixturlaser Laser Kit measurement heads. Together this simplifies the otherwise cumbersome tasks such as calculations and determination of directions and the amount to move the machine to achieve a perfect alignment. Shaft alignment has never been easier.
---- Note: This app works only with the Fixturlaser Laser Kit ----
- Connected using Bluetooth®. Requires Bluetooth 4.0
- Intuitive user interface, all symbols and graphics – no text
- Work with either metric or imperial dimensions (mm or inch)
- Automatic pairing with the Fixturlaser Laser Kit measurement heads
- VertiZontal™: adjust the machine both vertically and horizontally without re-measuring
- Saves the measurement result to your camera roll
Visit the website www.alignmentknowledge.com for more information on alignment in general, the Fixturlaser Laser Kit and support of the app.
We have added a few more functions to the app.
Laser Kit Soft foot function
- We recommend that the system is warmed up for 10 minutes before starting measuring for the best result.
- Start the soft foot function
- Wait for the Adaptiv Soft Foot filtering to finish and values for the feet is displayed.
- Loosen the bolt of the foot indicated, wait approximately 5 seconds for the machine and the foot value to stabilize, and fasten the bolt.
- Repeat the two steps above for all four feet of the machine.
- The results of the soft foot measurement is displayed. If you want to store it for reference take a screenshot.
Live adjustment in the vertical direction
- Go to the live adjustment and position the sensor units at 12 o’clock.
Disable the inclinometers
- Untick the inclinometer box in the tools menu.
- You can now use the system vertically or on slant beds.
- Live values for adjustment will be shown in all directions, showing the error corresponding to the position of the sensor units.
You will find more information on www.alignmentknowledge.com
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.