Flip is a sample-based mobile music studio that was designed for a fast and intuitive work flow. Import your own sounds via AirDrop or the Files app, or record sounds directly with your device's microphone or a connected iOS interface. As soon as you record a sound it’s available to be played on drum pads as well as being mapped across a keyboard. Sounds can be subtly shaped or entirely transformed using the built-in effects and easy-to-use editing tools.
You can record a quantized or unquantized performance on the pads or keyboard. There is also a full piano roll where you can enter and edit notes and velocities.
Record knob movements or draw automation by hand to bring even more life to your sounds. Every automation lane can also have its own independent length, for polymetric and generative music possibilities.
Create up to 16 different sections for your song and drag and drop them into any order to create your arrangement.
Mixing and mastering tools allow you to finish a full track without ever leaving your phone. You can export your full track, or hit the tape icon and record the live output of the app while you tweak anything on the fly. Both options allow you to capture individual track stems as well!
A performance page lets you trigger your patterns live while controlling a global filter, assignable pitch bends and reverb sends, and a random fill generator.
Artist packs are available in-app at $3.99 or less, which include original sounds and projects from Andrew Huang, Cuckoo, Chuck Sutton, Kilamanzego, Pusher, and more on the way all the time.
- 9 track sampler
- 4 effects per track: Delay, Filter, Chorus, Bitcrush
- Graphic EQ per track
- Monophonic or up to 16-note polyphonic playback per sample
- Adjustable pitch, volume, playback direction, sample start and stop points
- 19 automatable parameters per track
- Independent lengths for each automation lane
- Automation can be recorded via knob movements or drawn by hand
- Drum pad and keyboard input
- Full piano roll with 10 octaves, note velocity, editing tools
- Randomization over sample selection for quick inspiration
- Randomization over note position to create surprising variations
- Drag-and-drop song arrangement page
- Global reverb with individual track sends
- Mixing and mastering tools
- Powerful performance features for creating instant fills, pitch shifts, reverb sends, and global low or high pass filtering
- Export full track and stems
- Live recording of performances
- Metronome with tap tempo and swing/shuffle
- Ableton Link integration for easy syncing with other devices over WiFi
- Share projects and sounds via AirDrop, email, etc.
- Undo and redo
- All IAP’s get downloaded from App Store now, resulting in a smaller app size
- New IAP Sample Kit from Rachel K Collier
- Fixed crackling issues with long samples (import)
- New Init sample button in Sample-Browse section
- Performance latch mode will get disabled when loading a new project
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Great scratchpad and beyond!
It’s easy enough to navigate and get ideas down, but advanced enough to do some fancy stuff. It’s excellent!
I was hoping to import voice memos where I got some samples but the app doean’t seem to support the .m4a format!
Interface not adapted for iPhone 12 Pro
Unfortunately, half of the buttons are covered up by the notch, making it difficult to interact with the app — especially for a first-time user.
Problem with pitch on samples tuned back
Love this app, but every time i close it down and later start the app, some of my samples are tuned back and I have to retune them again...
I would also like the option to only tune semitones and not .1 of semitones.
I would also like the option to not automatically adjust the pitch of samples on the keyboard.
Utvecklaren Suture Sound Inc. har angett att appens integritetsrutiner kan inkludera hantering av data enligt beskrivningen nedan. Det finns mer information i utvecklarens integritetspolicy.
Data samlas inte in
Utvecklaren samlar inte in några data från den här appen.
Sekretessriktlinjer kan variera, till exempel utifrån de funktioner du använder eller din ålder. Läs mer
- Suture Sound Inc.
- 174.3 MB
- Kräver iOS 10 eller senare.
- Kräver iPadOS 10 eller senare.
- iPod touch
- Kräver iOS 10 eller senare.
- Kräver macOS 11 eller senare och en Mac med Apple M1‑chip.
- © Andrew Huang
- 119,00 kr
- Köp inuti app
- GLITCH VIBES (Kilamanzego) 35,00 kr
- SYNTHWAVE (Pusher) 35,00 kr
- LAID BACK (Andrew Huang) 35,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.