Fragment is a cool, alternative image viewer for the Desktop with many unique featues
• Unique HUD UI. Both attractive and useful, it keeps Your image at maximum screen real-estate.
• Fast, resizable thumbnails for all images in the current directory.
• Fast app startup and image loading; fluid onscreen image navigation.
• Unique Peek and Skim browsing options to quickly examine image folders.
• Unprecedented Animated GIFs Support with Timetrack, Reverse Play and Speed Control.
• Unique Metadata overview, where you can select any property to be shown as an image overlay.
• Unique browser-like "Back" button, to navigate the history of viewed images and directories.
• Unique Unconstrained Pan. The image can freely be moved around, without it being stuck to the edges of the window, perfect for viewing details, located on the edges or corners of the image.
• 55+ amazing Transition effects, available for both Slideshow and normal Browsing.
• Crop, Extend And Rotate image editing options.
• Very friendly to use over a local network (NAS), because of heavy use of asynchronous operations and local caching.
Supported File Formats: JPEG (image/jpeg);TIFF (image/tiff);PNG (image/png);GIF (image/gif);TGA (image/x-tga);BMP (image/bmp);PSD (image/vnd.adobe.photoshop);JPEG 2000 (image/jp2);JNG (image/x-jng);MNG (video/x-mng);EXR (image/x-exr);HDR (image/vnd.radiance);DDS (image/x-dds);PFM (image/x-portable-floatmap);PGM (image/x-portable-graymap);PPM (image/x-portable-pixmap);PBM (image/x-portable-bitmap);CD (image/x-photo-cd);PICT (image/x-pict);IFF (image/x-iff);PCX (image/x-pcx);CMU (image/x-cmu-raster);WBM (image/vnd.wap.wbmp);CUT (image/x-cut);ILBM (image/x-ilbm);XBM (image/x-xbitmap);XPM (image/x-xpixmap);G3 (image/fax-g3);SGI (image/x-sgi);KOALA (image/x-koala);
Build-in folder browser. Finally!
• New "Breadcrumbs" bar, replaces the old Folder Button. It shows the current path and gives immediate access to the filesystem.
• New full-scale Folder Browser with a unique Complete-Folder Thumbnails, giving an overview of the folders in their entirety.
• Unique menu-like view for subfolders, which does not require scrolling left and right even for deep hierarchies.
• Powerful User-Specified Favorites that are not just shortcuts, but fully accessible, live folders.
And there is more:
• New "Copy to" and "Move to" menu actions make it possible to do one-click file manipulations.
• New "Paste File" action, which pastes any files, from the clipboard into a folder in the new folder views.
• New command-line option `--viewonly` which disables all file and image operations, making it safer to use Fragment in places with public access.
• As usual, other smaller improvements and bug-fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.