Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the middle of the most travel season of the year, we prepared this new version with renewed features and improved user experience.
First, search results have been put back on the map, as they always were before. For example, search for accommodation and have all the available accommodation pulled up on the main map that happens to have your planned route, so that you can plan where you would potentially like to stop along the way.
Second, we have redefined the way intermediate via points is added to the route. Waypoint is a transfer point on your route that you want to go through before getting to the final target. Just tap “+Add waypoint” while planning your route, and new transit point will be added between start and final points of your route.
In addition, many minor bugs and improvements are made to please you. We hope you have a fantastic trips this summer.
Betyg och recensioner
New search functions is awesome!
Thanks for a great new addition to the search feature. This new search function is really good and also very pretty with the transparent background 👌
Works great with skoterleder.org in Sweden!
Great if only...
I just downloaded the app and loaded it with Fjällkartan. Absolutely super! The only feature a miss (or can’t find) is a possibility to plan routes. I want to use the app for planning my hikes and to be able to lay routes between poi’s would be ace. Pls
- Evgen Bodunov
- 105.4 MB
Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, finska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, nederländska, polska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, thailändska, tjeckiska, tyska, ukrainska, ungerska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- Den här appen kan använda din plats även när den inte är öppen, vilket kan minska batteritiden.
- © 2019 Evgen Bodunov
- 40,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.