Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
"Frustratingly wonderful" - Kotaku
"Geometry Dash provides all of the challenge expected from an “impossible” game while also making it more accessible to newcomers."
"Geometry Dash is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more."
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Game Center achievements with rewards!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Update 2.1.1 is here!
This update will function like a smaller "pre-update" before Update 2.2. Lots of fun stuff planned :)
- iPhone X support!
- New icons and effects!
- New community shop!
- Weekly Demon challenge!
- Folders and level sorting!
- New demon chests!
- Level leaderboards!
- Random other fun stuff.
- Lots of bugfixes and tweaks.
- There was an item duplication bug in version 2.1 that gave users extra rewards. This has been fixed in 2.11 and those rewards have been removed. So if you lose shards/diamonds etc after loading 2.11 its because they were bugged. Sorry :/
Betyg och recensioner
There's a bug
I discovered this while trying to understand how the rotate trigger works. Basically the non-lock object rotation choice doesn't have effect immediately, it ALWAYS locks the object rotation when you place a rotate trigger, EVEN when the option is turned off. And no I did not use non-rotatable blocks, I tried four times with non-solid blocks and always got the same result, their rotations were locked when they shouldn't have been. I also found that you can apparently fix this by exiting edit mode and go back in, wether to play the level or exit it, but saving while in edit mode did not fix this bug.
I find this really annoying as it prevents creators from seeing the immediate effect of their work and thus slows down level creating and just makes it annoying to build with rotate triggers in general.
Please consider taking a look at this and try to fix it.
~Sincerely, has anyone else found this?
Väldigt kul spel! Rekommenderas till alla!
IOS 15 crash
Can’t launch game in IOS 15.
Utvecklaren RobTop Games AB har inte informerat Apple om dess integritetspraxis och hantering av data. Det finns mer information i utvecklarens integritetspolicy.
Ingen information tillhandahållen
Utvecklaren måste tillhandahålla integritetsinformation i nästa appuppdatering.
- RobTop Games AB
- 97,2 MB
- Kräver iOS 8.0 eller senare.
- Kräver iPadOS 8.0 eller senare.
- iPod touch
- Kräver iOS 8.0 eller senare.
- Kräver macOS 11.0 eller senare och en Mac med Apple M1‑chip.
- © 2015 RobTop Games AB
- 20,00 kr
Utmana vänner och kolla resultattavlor och prestationer.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.