inCarDoc provides a quick and easy way to communicate with your vehicle’s on-board diagnostic system and turn your mobile phone into a highly capable automotive scanner. Simple Application allows reading real-time and stored parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. The App supports data reading from the cars with one ECU. Several ECU data reading is also possible but the data may be unstable (this feature will be upgrated soon).
- Real-time engine & vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors’ data supported by your car
- Read diagnostic trouble codes
- Clean trouble codes (turn off Check Engine, MIL)
NOTE!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
NOTE!!! To launch car OBD system to mobile phone one needs OBD-II Wi-Fi cable or Wireless OBD2 Adapter.
NOTE!!! Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1.Plug the OBD-II Wi-Fi cable to your car's OBD-II port (usually it required to be within 2 feet (0.61 m) of the steering wheel).
2.At your iPhone device, in the Settings, chose connect to Wi-Fi network.
3.Once connected to Wi-Fi network, click the small blue arrow to go to the advanced settings for it.
4.Set the IP Address to Static.
5.Configure the IP address to 192.168.0.11 and the Subnet Mask to 255.255.255.0
Then, go back and exit the settings.
6.In application, you may be asked to enter the following information on settings screen:
IP Address: 192.168.0.10
7.Start your car. Enjoy reading information on your mobile device.
PRO version is now available as in-app purchase.
- allows real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode (for Kiwi3, Vgate bluetooth low energy adapters)
- view and send recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Upload recorded data to server www.incardoc.com (beta version)
- fuel economy statistic screen
We also recommend a short video to learn how to set up the application - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ47kOvxL2Y
Please, send your questions and suggestions at emails:
Ratings and Reviews
Gratis är gott
Funkar som den ska och utan några problem!
Followed the instructions and the app connected to the adapter but didb't display anything.
Bought another app and got it working immediately. Their support said to go talk to Apple. Awesome...
Inget speciellt, men den fungerar och är gratis. Lyckades inte läsa felkoder dock.
- PNN SOFT
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PNN Soft
- In-App Purchases
- inCarDoc PRO 40,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.