Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and knowledge-workers.
Make your own fully-searchable library in seconds, read and annotate your PDFs, and collaborate with others in private groups. Sync your library across all your devices including Mendeley Desktop, where you can easily cite your research as you write in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice.
• Read, highlight & annotate PDFs from anywhere
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Edit document details (Title, Authors, Publication details, etc…)
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
• All features are available on your Tablet or Phone
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
- Bug fixes
Betyg och recensioner
Issues after iOS upgrade
Not sure where I should give feedback. I love this app and have been using it for a year now. After upgrading to iOS13 though many many things broke. Initially it simply crashed when opening it. Now many things don’t work and even the interface is broken with pieces and bits black here and there. If these get fixed I would highly recommend it though :)
Lots of problems with library sync and app freezing when syncing. IOS seems less stable than other versions but in general it seems like Mendeley is a shadow of its former self.
More resources are definitely needed to develop Mendeley into what it was a few years back.
Development 101 fail
The app was updated to fix crash on OS13, now it crashes at OS12. Not the most bright developers if they dont have testcases for this.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.