musicIO :: Audio and MIDI over USB between your iOS device and your Desktop DAW. The app is designed for the Mac, but also works with most Windows DAWs. One easy-to-use, professional app.
Easily send audio from your iOS device to your desktop DAW using USB; musicIO lets you integrate Inter-App Audio compatible iOS synthesizers with a traditional desktop DAW system. MIDI is built in to musicIO too; everything you need, all in once place. It's simple, reliable, and near-zero latency.
musicIO is a joint effort by three of the most respected iOS music app development teams. Confusion Studios makes MIDI Designer Pro, the most innovative MIDI controller platform for iOS. MIDI Designer is adored by users, loved by Music Industry press, and trusted on stages and in studios around the World. Audeonic Apps makes the pioneering MidiBridge app, an essential tool for routing and filtering MIDI messages on iOS; they also provide the MidiBus software library, which powers dozens of successful music apps (including musicIO). The Secret Base Design team has built a range of pioneering apps providing high-speed MIDI and audio connections over Bluetooth LE and WiFi, as well as unique signal processing apps.
The three teams have joined forces to build the only fully integrated USB audio and MIDI solution that doesn't require additional hardware. It's been in development for months, from developers with decades of experience. musicIO lets your iOS device become an integral part of a modern professional music production system.
• Low latency audio from iOS to your desktop DAW, with crystal-clear 32-bit resolution. Native support for IAA allows for the best possible audio quality, and seamless integration with iOS synthesizers and effects apps
• Send & Receive MIDI between any CoreMIDI apps over USB (Lightning or 30 pin) with no perceptible latency nor jitter
• Large sysex messages (eg. bulk dumps) handled seamlessly
• Choose "send to" ports (OSX and iOS)
• Choose "receive from" (OSX): route MIDI from anywhere to your iOS device
• BridgeClock, a ground-breaking inter-device MIDI-clock-synchronization technology, provides jitter-free sync between platforms
• musicIO is designed to work with iOS 7 or newer, OS X 10.7 or newer, and Windows Vista, 7, and 8. Audio is transferred in 32-bit stereo. The PC client currently handles a 44.1khz sample rate, while the Mac can handle all sample rates. Please check VST compatibility if you are using a PC DAW.
Download the free, companion app and plug-ins from the the musicIO web site (musicIOapp.com/mac) and get connected in no time. See the demonstration video: musicioapp.com/vid120
Please let us know what you think and how you're using musicIO! feedback [at] musicIOapp.com
NOTE: iPhone 6S and 6S+ users are having issues with audio in musicIO. For more information please see: musicioapp.com/6s
MidiTV Support is built into version 1.60. You can now have a bi-directional MIDI connection to the Apple TV.
Betyg och recensioner
Grymt glad att jag hittade den app! Testat en kort stund och det verkar funka hur lätt och smidigt som helst mellan iPhone/iPad och dator (Mac). Kör in i propellerhead Reason. Topp!
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.