With almost 10 years in the App Store, Notion is a best-selling music notation app for iPad and iPhone from PreSonus. Notion has been featured in various Apple campaigns including the 2014 YourVerse television commercials and has won several awards, including a prestigious music industry NAMM TEC Award for Best Smartphone/Tablet App.
Notion is a notation editor and playback tool for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, (any iOS9 or later compatible device) giving you the convenience of an easy-to-use music creation tool right at your fingertips—and you can sync your music files across multiple devices! With a user-friendly interface and simple interactive piano keyboard, fretboard, and drum pad, and even optional handwriting recognition, Notion makes it easy to get started composing your music. And, with Notion's abundance of advanced functions you can take your most basic ideas to an entirely new level right on your iOS device or share with Notion 6 for Mac or Windows.
You can also hear your music performed with the most realistic playback possible, using real audio samples performed by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Notion comes bundled with piano and orchestral samples as well as popular instruments such as guitar, bass, and much more. The initial app download contains piano - you can then manage which of the bundled sounds to have on your device, or keep in the cloud, just tap on Sounds. Once you have the sounds, you can create the perfect balance using the full-featured multi-track mixer with effects.
Once you are happy with your creation you can share the Notion file, or MIDI, MusicXML, PDF or audio files. Share files with other apps on your device, or with AirDrop using the Send To.. feature. Print via AirPrint, e-mail from the app. You can automatically sync your scores across devices, and with Notion 6 for Windows and Mac, by using iCloud Drive or other cloud providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
- Handwriting in-app purchase for iPad now available
- Enter, edit, and playback notation, tab, or both
- Orchestral samples by The London Symphony Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios.
- Piano, keyboards, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass
- MIDI step-time entry with your favorite MIDI device or MIDI Bluetooth device
- Record real-time MIDI input into your score.
- Audition Mode: Use the on-screen virtual instruments to hear sounds before entering them into your score.
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Support for retina display
- Native 64-bit support
- Option to tap in notes with finger or stylus
- Interactive piano keyboard, 24-fret guitar fretboard and drumpad for step, and realtime, entry
- Quick and simple selection palette
- Distortion and reverb effects
- Full audio mixer
- Full range of orchestral functions and articulations including: Staccato, Flutter tongues, Trills, Vibrato, and much more…
- Full range of guitar functions and articulations including: bends, vibrato, slides, hammer on, pull off, mutes, whammy bar techniques, bass slap, harmonics, and more…
- Drag score items such as dynamics
- Switch Instruments
- Insert text
- Rehearsal Marks
- Chord Symbols and Diagrams
- Rhythm Slashes
- Cross staff beaming for grand staff instruments
- Continuous and Page View
- Quick “Undo” and “Redo” functions
- Chord and melody modes
- Easy delete and erase capabilities
- Enter and edit title and composer information
- Save as an audio file
- Import .notion, MIDI or MusicXML
- Export/email .notion, mp3, PDF, MusicXML, .WAV, AAC or MIDI files
- Supports Apple's Files App, so easy sync with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more
- Print to AirPrint enabled printers
- Expand your bundled sound library with in-app purchases
- Help Files
- And much more…
Welcome to Notion iOS 2.5.6. For info and community help and support, please join our new 'PreSonus Notion Users' group on Facebook.
- Stability and bug fixes
- 'Register free instrument' dialog now displays as expected when device is in Dark Mode
- User Guide updated
- Portuguese User Guide updated with Portuguese screenshots
- Quick reference overlay now loads if Notion is set to Portuguese
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Enkelt men kan inte transponera en liten sekund.
Lite problem med ”handwriting” med iPencil.
Använder både appen på iPad(grymt prisvärd) och på datorn.
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Thanks for your feedback. You should be able to transpose a minor second - make a selection, go to More>Transpose and select minor second. Make sure you have 'Chromatic' selected too, otherwise you will get a diatonic major second - which I am guessing is your issue.
Let us know any issues with the handwriting - you can get in touch with us directly by creating a support ticket. Just tap the Feedback button on the home screen of the Notion app. This will automatically create a support ticket for you, that we can then track and work with you to solve your issue.
I don’t know who is this app for. It’s neither professional nor casual, most of the time it’s simply frustrating. The worst of all is how Notion saves files. If you finish your work while online, you won’t find updated version of your work when offline. But if you go online again you will find out that your latest online file has been overwritten by the old version from your device. Sounds insane? It is. I just lost few hours of my work because of it. Don’t buy it, get yourself a decent desktop software or a pencil and paper.
Update needed to iOS 13! Malfunction
I like Notion and uses it professionally almost every day. Since iOS 13 I can no longer import midi files from Dropbox or Mail since there is no longer are any visible association with Notion.
Please fix this ASAP!
- Notion Music, Inc.
- 251.8 MB
Kräver iOS 9.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, koreanska, portugisiska, spanska, tyska
- © PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.
- 179,00 kr
- Köp inuti app
- Handwriting 99,00 kr
- All Sounds Bundle 359,00 kr
- Classical guitar 12,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.