PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Happy holidays, friends!
As there’s magic in the air all over the place, we’ve managed to harness some of that magic for PDF Expert:
- Improved the search speed through all your PDF files. Now it’s faster than ever!
- Added the Copy to PDF Expert option in the Share menu dialogue so that you can reach the app in a more convenient way.
- Created a smart popup with the countdown timer to show you the way where the file was copied or moved and to inform you how much time you have to undo the previous step of deleting.
Thank you to everyone who got in touch with us at email@example.com during this year.
From all of us at Readdle, have a safe, wonderful and happy holiday season!
See you in 2020!
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Love this best PDF reader on iPad
This is the greatest PDF reader and has multiwindow support which rules. However, keyboard shortcuts doesn’t seem to work in side-by-side and sporadically otherwise. Holding CMD does not display which keyboard shortcuts are possible. Please add this. Also I wonder if it would be possible to add a way to see the same document in two windows but not have them sync the scrolling? Right now, if I have the same document opened in two different windows, the scrolling syncs. Thus, I cannot be in two different places in the same document at the same time. This would be useful in some situations. Is it doable?
Such a HUGE forehead
Why so large and several layers of top bars? Why can't I hide it and still use my two favorite tools, and just use my Apple pen to switch between them? I don't need to see all the menu all the time. Why can I only hide it when having the toolset on the sides? This is simply poor design.
No signature if you don’t buy pro version...
I feel the “free” version doesn’t add much. And more than 500 SEK (50 €) for signing PDFs...yea right. That’s not with it.
- Readdle Inc.
- 212.2 MB
Kräver iOS 11.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, italienska, japanska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, tyska, ukrainska
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- Köp inuti app
- PDF Expert Basic 119,00 kr
- PDF Expert Basic 85,00 kr
- PDF Expert PRO 579,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.