Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
- Customize to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
- Ability to start, pause, or skip work interval
- Auto-start the next timer (option)
- Ability to edit the number of intervals
- Ability to view the amount of skipped intervals
- Ability to paste a task list from other applications
- Pie Chart reports for better estimation how much time was spent on a certain task
- Global hotkeys
- Optional ticking sound
- Ability to change the frequency of the Chronometer sound
- Wide range of alarm sounds
- Ability to adjust the volume of the Chronometer sound
- Ability to adjust the volume of notifications
- Launch at startup option
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
- Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone and Mac
- Export to a CSV file
- No banners, no ads
Minor fixes and improvements
Betyg och recensioner
Great app! It’s simple and it works.
Nothing to add other then what Master’s Student allready said. I used it for all kinds stuff, such as cleaning my apartment. Always nice to have a 5 min break in between.
Yes, would be nice to have a second ’reminder alarm’.
super simple pomodoro timer, get’s the job done!
I love this app. Minimalistic, does exactly what I need.
I use it every time I study and the Pomodoro method has definitely increased my productivity and time management skills. Bonus points for being able to track how much time I’ve spent on different activities over time.
Loving the new functionality that automatically separates days from each other when I’ve paused in the middle of a session the previous day. Could potentially be improved by a second reminder to turn the timer back on after a break is up as I sometimes get lost in my own thoughts.
Works perfectly in the background!
With really nice UI that blends with Mac OS well. I love using the app for studies.
- Denys Yevenko
- 18.8 MB
OS X 10.9 eller senare, 64-bitars processor
engelska, franska, italienska, portugisiska, ryska, spanska, tyska
- Åldersgräns 4+
- © 2019 Retexlab
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverat.