The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re planning your next trip from your sofa or searching for your next train at the station.
It even works offline, so you don’t have to turn on your data or go hunting for wifi to get to your next destination.
Here’s what you can do:
Find train times offline with our new-look journey planner
• Search all of Europe, or only show trains included in your Global Pass so you know you’re covered.
Plan multiple routes and track them on the map in My Trip
• View a day-by-day itinerary for easy trip planning or switch to map view to see all your journeys and connections.
Check station boards for arrivals and departures
• See which trains are scheduled to depart from or arrive at your chosen station.
Book seat reservations straight from the app
• Go online to buy reservations for trains across Europe and guarantee your seat on busy routes.
Save money with extra benefits and discounts
• Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more across Europe with your Pass.
Find answers to all your questions
• Read FAQs for the app, your Eurail or Interrail Pass, and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
Introducing trip statistics, sharing and better benefit search – plus some other improvements for a smoother trip across Europe. Here’s what’s new:
• See statistics for your trip, including how far you’ve travelled and how many countries you've visited
• Share your trip with your friends – they can even import your trip to their device if they have the app too
• Search for benefits and discounts more easily using the map – filter your search and find benefits nearby to get more from your Pass
• Bug fixes
Betyg och recensioner
En mycket bra o användbar app. Tillsammans med DB appen så kompletterar de varandra och ger en nästan helt intill en fullständig informationsdesk.
Really bad update
The app was great but two important features were removed recently. When searching for a trip you used to be able to click a train to see all the stops and, if you clicked again, you would be able to see all the stops of that train (even outside of the searched trip). That was really helpful for understanding the train lines in Europe and making better route decisions. It's also cool to see the really long lines this way. The second feature that was removed is the ability to see the arrival and departure times of each stop along the line, which also helped out a lot in planning. Is there some way to get the old app back?
Svar från utvecklaren ,
Dear SharkBT, thank you for you elaborate feedback. We will keep your request to see the full train in mind. For the missing times of the intermediate stop I have good news, you will see them in new searches if you update the app.
Why would you ship an update that breaks the search?? Don’t you test the app before releasing updates? This is terrible.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.