Measure angles and align objects viewed through the camera. SeeLevel also includes a distance/height estimation tool and traceable level.
With SeeLevel you can for example:
- Find the angle relative to the horizon (like a sextant)
- Get the vertical line to the ground (like a plumb)
- Estimate the tilt of objects in the distance
- Calculate the height of, or distance to, an object (Inclinometer).
- The unit of the input and output distances are always the same so you can use any unit you wish (meter, feet, yards etc)
- Use it as a conventional level, independent of the camera
- Zoom in the measured object to improve accuracy
- If your device has a front camera you can use it to measure the level from the ground or use it as an inverted plumb.
Simple, effective and finally offering a clinometer with percentage. Very good, I can recommend it.
It is easy to use and effective for many types of measurements (angle, height, distance). The interface is uncluttered and very clear. Good job.
Very good idea that works very well.
I work for satelite co. and this is 'bout the best visual inclinometer I've come across, and yes my boss does like it, especially on how close the accuracy is compared to a Suunto Tandem.
Top Tier, USA
NOTE: Requires a device with a camera. i.e. compatible with all iPhones, iPod Touch 4 and iPad 2.
- Gradient/ratio as a unit in the Clinometer
- The unit is remembered.
- Fixed a problem when zooming on older devices.
Betyg och recensionerVisa alla
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.