Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!
- Support for iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd-generation)
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Betyg och recensioner
Soon into my fourth year with Stylebook!
And yes - I’ve tracked every item I’ve worn 824 days streak!
Learned a lot - what I wear, on what to spend money on (cost per use) and when I like to wear what (most used + range)!
Living in northern Europe with cold winters, hot summer holidays - I’ve learned my style changes over the seasons. Keeping track of what I’ve stored away helps me from avoiding shopping dubletts.
I freequently use the packing function - both for planning and for evaluating number of clothes packed vs actually used.
By this, together with the Look function I’m allways feel well dressed at any occasion!
And everything - I mean EVERYTHING in my closet right now is a great piece to wear!
Big thanks! Keep up the good work! And never close it down!
1.Would be super if i could get a message from the app when shuffling & saving the exact same outfit look again (by mistake). B/c after using the app for quite a while, and having saved a lot of looks, it's hard to remember all of the combos i've already put together. Just like Pinterest reminds me with a message when i've already saved the exact same pic before.
2. Can you make it possible to choose for example a specifik pair of trousers, and under ”Shuffle”, ask for outfit suggestions only with this specific pair of trousers. (Simply, to be able to Shuffle with one specific garment.)
Good, more stats would be an improvement
Like the app a lot and use it on daily basis. Looks so nice and is easy to use. A lot of tapping though when putting looks together.
Love the stats and I would like to see an extended range of "reports"; optional time period (most used xx/xx/xx - xx/xx/xx) per parameter most used, best/worst cost per use, money spent on category etc. I would also like better search function for looks.
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 35.8 MB
Kräver iOS 10.0 eller senare. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad och iPod touch.
engelska, franska, förenklad kinesiska, japanska, portugisiska, spanska
- Klassificerat som 9+ av följande skäl:
- Sporadiskt förekommande/nedtonade vuxna/provokativa teman.
- © 2009-2019
- 40,00 kr
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.