Tape. Classic style recording with contemporary functionality - for iPad.
Tape is a beautiful recording solution, with easy to use 2-track recording, instant mastering, customisable tape artwork and social media connectivity.
Record from the inbuilt iPad microphone or any Core Audio compliant audio interface (including products from the Focusrite iTrack and Scarlett product ranges), and instantly add polish with one button mastering. Then simply add a title and album artwork and share online with friends and fans via Soundcloud.
– Record two separate inputs, or link them as a stereo pair
– Use the meters to ensure input levels are just right
– Plug and play support for Core Audio Compliant audio interfaces (including the Focusrite iTrack Solo and Scarlett range)
– Low latency monitoring allows you to listen to your performance as you record
– Apply vocal channel strip FX to the inputs
– Apply mastering effects and instantly improve your recording
– Trim the start and end points of your song
– Playback and scrub through the audio with the tape heads
– Keep time with an adjustable metronome
– Apply a custom title and image to your music
– Share your recording online via Soundcloud (free Soundcloud account required) or Email
– Copy and paste audio from Tape to GarageBand
– Export to Mac or PC via iTunes
– Audiobus support
– Works on iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad (4th gen), iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina Display
– Monitoring when using Audiobus can cause glitches in audio. Known work-around is to start Audiobus first
This version contains a few minor bugfixes.
Betyg och recensioner
Great sound, immediacy and simplicity: Make a multi-track pro version!
This has effectively replaced using my iPhone as a song notes recorder. It’s immediate and because there is essentially no editing (besides trimming the audio and simple but musical ’mastering’ options) it inspires you to give a performance insteading ’fixing it in the mix’ or getting lost in software complexities. Kudos for that. As it stands though it is just a ’one take’ deal. No overdubbing, adding tracks or importing audio to play along with. But hey, it’s free. Soooo....
PLEASE bring out a ’Pro’ paid version that allows you to add some tracks for overdubbing instruments, trying out vocal harmonies or playing to a backing track for practicing. Make importing/exporting stems or whole songs (in uncompressed formats as well as mp3/4) easy so we can save all the detailed editing (if we want) for other software later.
This program is great for when you’re in ’performance’ mode. If you stuff up a take, just ’roll tape’ and do it again. Keeps your musician/vocalist performer hat on without killing the buzz or having to go into producer mode to fix fiddly details. A multi-track’Pro’ version would also be great for presenting quick song mock ups to the rest of a band (send an email of an Mp3 before band practice so they can come preparared).
It could be a modern day ’Portastudio’. As it stands, it’s a quick and fun one take recorder with excellent sound quality and immediacy.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.