KING JIM's "TEPRA LINK" for iOS is an application which makes the editing “TEPRA” labels with iOS devices possible.
- Create address labels by contacts information in your iOS
- Handwrite tool; Sketch on the label by writing on a iOS display
- Layout and Catalog; Choose many kinds of already layouted labels
- Preview tool; see the label in your iOS display though the devise's camera
- Insert images from your camera roll
- Create an original QR Code which is supported by vCard format
- Support 17 languages translation (Google translate)
[Compatible TEPRA models]
“TEPRA ”PRO SR5900P/SR5900P-R
*There are restrictions on the labels that can be made according to the specification and features of the machine used
Supported "TEPRA" model is SR5900P/SR5900P-R
Infrastructure mode: Set the "TEPRA" and the iOS device in the same wireless LAN environment
Access point mode: Set the "TEPRA" and the iOS device to be connected directly
*Index labels, Cable labels, and Pre-cut labels are not supported
*Maximum length of the tape varies depending on the width of the tape
*Number of lines can be printed is restricted depending on the width of the tape
*This App may not work correctly if too many characters are inputted depending on the width of the tape
*Font size may not be changed depending on the width of the tape
*QR Code may not be read depending on the width of the tape
* When create the contacts information label, the App use the contacts information in your iOS.
*When print the tape which isn’t allowed cutting off, please make the “Tape Cut” in “Print Settings” off.
*After inserting the cartridge in the printer, make "Tape Feed" or "Tape Feed and Cut" in “Print Settings”.
*This App need internet connection for using the translate function. The packet communication fee will be charged to the users.
[About the Google Translate]
(1) Google Translate (the “Google Translate ”) (http://translate.google.com)is supplied by King Jim Co., Ltd. (the ”Company”)
to use in the TEPRA LINK with the agreement by the Google Inc.
Computerized translations are only an approximation of the original content. The translation, in some cases, may not be translated properly and should not be considered exact. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may possibly result from using Google Translate.
・Google User Policy http://www.google.com/intl/ja/policies/terms/
(3) Users may not use the Google Translate in case of, but not limited to, the following conditions:
1. Under the conditions of inevitable maintenance and construction of electrical unit.
2. When the Google Translate has a difficulty in service continuation caused by a lot of access and attacks including DoS attacks and cracking.
The Company is not responsible for any liability, damage or issues that may possibly result from using Google Translate.
Upp till sex familjemedlemmar kan använda den här appen när Familjedelning är aktiverad.