It seems like Apple has reverted the Safari tab design in the latest macOS. If you've bought ActiveTab want a refund, you can go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com
### READ THIS FIRST ###
Ignore the scary permission dialog if you can. The extension is only accessing the number of tabs in your browser. Unfortunately, it requires the "tabs" permission which throws up the permission dialog.
ActiveTab does not collect, store, or transmit any personal information. You can verify this with a network analyzer.
• It only works with the “Separate” tab layout.
• It works best if you hide the Favorite Bar and turn off “Show color in tab bar.”
• It will not work reliably if you have so many tabs in a window that the tab bar becomes scrollable.
• It also won’t work if you change the zoom level of web pages.
• Turn on “Automatically collapse tab titles into icons” so the tab bar won’t become scrollable with less than 10 tabs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ActiveTab makes it easier to spot the active tab in Safari on Mac by drawing a line below it. It works by predicting the position of the active tab based on the size of your browser window and the number of tabs.
"The extension [...] undeniably makes it easier to spot the active tab in Safari." - MacStories
"It's worth every penny." - iMore
"ActiveTab simply makes it easier to spot the active tab in Safari." - MacRumors
"It makes the tab instantly recognizable, even when you’re not looking directly at it" - Cult of Mac
"It solves the problem of creating enough visual contrast between active and inactive tabs" - iDownloadBlog
- Removed the "Color blend mode" setting as it's not very useful.
- Added a simpler "Improve visibility" checkbox.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- And a Dinosaur
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 And a Dinosaur
- S$ 2.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.