Watch LIVE every game of the 2019 AFL Toyota Premiership Season, Toyota AFL Finals Series, and JLT Series with the AFL Live Official App.
Telstra mobile customers can stream every AFL game live and data-free with an AFL Live Pass for the 2019 season included in all Telstra mobile plans or when you maintain a $30+ recharge.
Not a Telstra mobile customer? In App purchases available for annual, monthly and weekly live passes.
The AFL Live Official App is packed full of free features and content, including:
- LIVE match radio
- LIVE scores, timeline and stats
- Video highlights and shows
- Player profiles with stats and video
- Apple Watch Support
With an AFL Live Pass you can also enjoy:
- LIVE video stream of every 2019 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised JLT Series match, included for Telstra mobile customers (Telstra pre-paid customers must maintain a $30+ recharge) and non-Telstra mobile customers with an active AFL Live Pass subscription
- 24/7 AFL.TV - Live coverage of the Brownlow Medal
- Full match replays
- Telstra Player Tracker
Live match videos are only available to users watching in Australia and New Zealand.
Subscriptions purchased from within the App will be charged to the customer’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
All subscriptions (either weekly, monthly or annually) will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
When you subscribe to the AFL Live Official App Weekly, Monthly or Annual Pass, you agree, as the relevant mobile service account holder, to Telstra and its related bodies corporate collecting and using the location of your mobile handset to provide you with game coverage.
Please ensure you refer to the FAQ section within the App or via http://m.afl.com.au/mobile/ios-faqs.mobileapp before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Screen size restrictions apply
Screen size restrictions apply for live match videos as vision produced by the broadcasters is currently filmed in 16:9 ratio. This may appear full screen on your device, provided it is 7 inches or less, or may cause black borders at the top and bottom of your screen.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL Live Pass T&C’s are available within the App or via http://m.afl.com.au/mobile/terms.mobileapp. In addition, the full Telstra terms (Our Customer Terms) are available via http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services
By downloading this application, you accept these terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
For information about privacy, please refer to https://www.telstra.com.au/privacy/privacy-statement
"Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information”
Location Background mode
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
Where’s the ladder
Can’t locate the ladder, should be on the main page
Text too small, screen does not rotate
The AFZl is is great except for two things:
1) the text is very small and there does not appear to be a way to increase the text size. If there is a way to adjust the text size, the menu is very hard to find, or, I'm too stupid to figure out how to do it.
2) when the phone is rotated, the text does not rotate. Landscape just seems easier to read for me. All my newspaper apps do it.
Otherwise, I really like the app. Match Center is well designed and executed. Simple to understand and navigate. But I really dislike the two issues mentioned above, so only two stars. Fix these and it jumps to 5 stars.
Bring the old app back!
Hate this app. Most annoying is the performance and not refreshing but pretty much everything is worse than last years app.
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 282.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Telstra Corporation Limited
- In-App Purchases
- AFL Live Pass Subscription S$ 4.48
- AFL Live Pass Subscription S$ 14.98
- AFL Live Pass Subscription S$ 88.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.