Ambify - the Hue enabled jukebox turns music into light using Philips Hue Smart Bulbs.
Being the first of it's kind, Ambify combines the simplicity of a jukebox with the endless new possibilities offered by Philips' Hue System.
It's a s simple as starting the app, selecting your lamps and choosing a playlist.
Ambify then applies our nifty algorithms to analyse and visualise your music in real-time using the lamps you've previously selected.
Here's a short overview:
* Beautifully designed music player
* Universal - looks great on iPhone and iPad
* Access music in your iPod library
* Real-world music visualizer using Philips' Hue
* Just works - smart algorithms adapt to your music
* FX Section - tweak visualizer settings as you like
* AirPlay - use the visualizer while sending music to an AppleTV or other AirPlay device - no problem!
* Color Themes - create different color themes for different types of music
* a Philips Hue starter-kit (or advanced setup) is required for music visualisation
* Ambify works best with the following devices:
iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini
iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ or iPodTouch 5thGen
Older devices may be too slow for Ambify to work correctly.
Disclaimer: Ambify is not affiliated with or endorsed by Philips in any way.
- Improved light effects and a new auto mode
- iPhone X support
- Updated to iOS11 and fixed various UI issues and glitches
Ratings and Reviews
After selecting my song it just crashed!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.