The official American Express Mobile App for iPhone® allows you to access your Account from anywhere. Track spending and rewards, find offers and enjoy features only available in the Amex App. Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.com.sg or enable Touch ID/Face ID login (on supported devices) for quick and secure access.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE
• Activate your new American Express® Card using the email or phone number you registered with American Express
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for quick, secure access or retrieve your User ID and reset your Password
• View, edit, or add an email address. (Only eligible for Basic Card Members)
• Scan Amex-accepting QR Codes to pay with Amex Pay using the Amex App
• Set up your Card with Apple Pay to conveniently pay in store, in apps and online
• Freeze or unfreeze your Card* to limit purchases if it is misplaced, without closing your account completely
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SPENDING
• Check your balance, access past PDF statements and pending transactions
• Turn on Purchase Alerts to keep track of your spending in real time
• Turn on notifications for balance details, payment received, payment reminder and missed payment reminder (Only eligible for Basic Card Members)
• Easily find transactions across the last 7 months with our Search feature. Search by merchant name, filter by date range and your results will include credits, debits and Basic and Supplementary Card Member transactions
EXPLORE REWARDS AND BENEFITS
• View your Rewards points balance and use points to pay back eligible purchases* via a credit on your account (if you’re enrolled in the Memberships Rewards® program)
• Amex Offers* - Discover offers from places you shop, dine or travel and save them to your Card Account with just a few taps
• Explore a map of nearby offers and get personalized alerts so you don’t miss out on savings
• Refer American Express to friends and be rewarded with Bonus Points*
*If you are an American Express Corporate Card Member, you are not eligible for Pay with Points, Amex Offers, Freeze Card, and Friends Referral.
• The Amex App is only available for holders of American Express Personal, Business and Corporate Cards in Singapore issued by American Express International Inc, who are already registered for American Express Online Services and have a valid User ID and Password
• If your American Express Card has been issued by your bank you are not eligible to use the Amex Mobile App
• Available on iPhone®
iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement.
- Have more than one Card with American Express? With our new carousel navigation, embrace a faster and more efficient way to navigate between your Cards with just a swipe or tap.
- At Amex, we value your opinion and understand that your needs are ever-evolving, that's why sometimes we’ll ask you to share your feedback. Your feedback helps us to enhance the app, making it even more user-friendly and efficient.
Ratings and Reviews
Sorry I didn’t catch his name when he was serving me.
My name is Molly Chittick
I would like to compliment him for his patience n efficiency in handling my issues. .. like changing my user name & password. I was confused & I asked slot of questions. Surprisingly, he handled it well, efficiently & politely. Hope Amex will continue to provide these type of service to retain loyal customers.
This is one of the reasons why I’ve stayed with Amex for so long. Proud to be a long term customer. Well done! 👍🏻👍🏻👏👏
An app from the past and lack of respect for loyal clients
I’ve been using online payments with Amex US and other thousands of merchants for years now.
Why can’t Amex SG get its act together and allow for FAST (same day) payment via app? Why is it so difficult to pay a company that is supposed to facilitate payments?
Why can’t one of the largest financial institutions of the world that prides itself about making payments easy, can’t even allow its own customers to pay in real time.
Most annoyingly, Amex SG requires up to 3 working days (simply pathetic in 2019) to Process a SG-to-SG direct deposit to pay its bills.
Do you really want us as clients to believe that while the money is out of our paying bank account, it takes you Amex SG, 3 days to process it? If it really does take 3 days, you should simply close shop for gross incompetence and lack of understanding of operational efficiency.
What I unfortunately suspect after my conversation with your call center and reading your fine print (again pathetic lack of clarity) is that the issue is that this is just a tactic to charge your loyal clients extra fees for late payments or interest when someone pays close to the due date.
As a long term client, I deem these behaviours as disrespectful and insulting and simply don’t match my needs. I will not tolerate them and simply switch should they ever occur.
Get your act together Amex SG and treat your clients with respect or we’ll all leave.
Simple to use but have some bugs
App has been easy to use but it’s a little tedious to enroll into offers. Noticed a bug where if you have 2 cards, the offers saved on the on newer card may not appear when u click on the ‘offers’ tab. They appear only after clicking the ‘offers’ tab for the older card. Strange error but generally a seamless app for me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Express
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023, American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.