The official American Express Mobile App for iPhone® allows you to keep track of your account, view rewards and log in with the touch of a finger on supported devices with iOS 8+. With an easy-to-use personalized activity timeline, it brings the latest transaction information, targeted marketing and advertising through Amex Offers, and recommendations into a single view. You can also scan Amex-accepting QR codes to pay with Amex Pay, and receive Purchase Alerts whenever you make a purchase to keep track of your spending.
• Scan Amex-accepting QR Codes to pay with Amex Pay using the Amex App.
• Switch on Purchase Alerts in the Amex App to keep track of your spending in real time.
• Get quick access to your account with Touch ID login and Face ID login (on supported device with iOS 8+).
• Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.com.sg.
• Activate your new American Express Card by using your email or phone number registered with American Express.
• Manage your account, including multiple Card Accounts.
• Check your balance, access past PDF statements and pending transactions.
• View your Rewards points balance and use points to pay back eligible purchases via a credit on your account (if you’re enrolled in the Memberships Rewards program).
• Amex Offers* - Discover offers from places you shop, dine, travel and more, and add offers to your Card with just a few taps. Explore a map of nearby offers and get personalized alerts so you don’t miss out on savings.
• Refer American Express to friends and be rewarded with Bonus Points*.
*If you are an American Express Corporate Card Member, you are not eligible for Pay with Points, Amex Offers, Friends Referral, and Places.
Don’t want to use the Amex Mobile App? You can continue to use our site at americanexpress.com.sg from any device.
• This App is only available for holders of American Express personal and Corporate Card in Singapore issued by American Express International Inc, who are already registered for American Express Online Services and have a valid User ID and Password.
• Not registered for Online Services? Register for Online Services at americanexpress.com.sg/register. Then download the App.
• If your American Express® Card has been issued by your bank, we’re sorry, but you are not eligible to use the Amex Mobile App.
• Available on iPhone® and iPod Touch®.
iPhone and iPod Touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules & Regulations and Privacy Statement.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
AMEX and it’s conveniences
From the mobile app to the customer service, AMEX have always amaze me. The mobile app is so user friendly and more importantly is very reliable. Kudos AMEX for always looking out for customers satisfaction in everything which include the app. I believe AMEX have a “customers first” as one of their policies which is why AMEX is so great.
An app from the past and lack of respect for loyal clients
I’ve been using online payments with Amex US and other thousands of merchants for years now.
Why can’t Amex SG get its act together and allow for FAST (same day) payment via app? Why is it so difficult to pay a company that is supposed to facilitate payments?
Why can’t one of the largest financial institutions of the world that prides itself about making payments easy, can’t even allow its own customers to pay in real time.
Most annoyingly, Amex SG requires up to 3 working days (simply pathetic in 2019) to Process a SG-to-SG direct deposit to pay its bills.
Do you really want us as clients to believe that while the money is out of our paying bank account, it takes you Amex SG, 3 days to process it? If it really does take 3 days, you should simply close shop for gross incompetence and lack of understanding of operational efficiency.
What I unfortunately suspect after my conversation with your call center and reading your fine print (again pathetic lack of clarity) is that the issue is that this is just a tactic to charge your loyal clients extra fees for late payments or interest when someone pays close to the due date.
As a long term client, I deem these behaviours as disrespectful and insulting and simply don’t match my needs. I will not tolerate them and simply switch should they ever occur.
Get your act together Amex SG and treat your clients with respect or we’ll all leave.
Excellent service by Val Customer Care Professional
Amex is consistently great in customer service. Kudos to the Team.
A special mention is due for Val who is very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and patient. I spoke to him about 5.20pm on Fri, 21st June '19 and he did not disappoint me in providing an excellent service.
Keep it up!
- American Express
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 201, American Express Company. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.