AnyTalk lets you stay in touch with anyone, anytime and anywhere for free! You can send photo and video messages as well as voice messages, locations and contacts worldwide over the Internet. AnyTalk seamlessly syncs across your devices and can be used on Macs, phones and tablets.
SYNCHRONIZATION AND PRIVACY
AnyTalk cares about your convenience and privacy, so we synchronize chat history across your devices, but don’t store it on our servers. Your chat history is yours and no one else can read it.
USE DIFFERENT SIM CARDS
AnyTalk gives you the ability to link different phone numbers to the same account. This way you can make sure you can still access your account if you lose a SIM card, and you can freely use AnyTalk while you travel around the globe using different SIM cards.
You can enable end-to-end encryption for both new or existing chats. When encryption is enabled, all outgoing messages will be encrypted by a special key and only participants who have this key can read the conversation. The key is generated on the device of the user who initiated the encryption, and must be transferred to other chat participants by meeting in person. This way our servers know nothing about your encryption so you can eliminate any possibility of a man-in-the-middle attack.
For support, please visit anytalkapp.com/support
– The option of replying to messages has been added. Select a message in a chat and open the context menu. The new menu entry “Reply to message” is available in it.
– The option of deleting messages for all chat members has been added. To delete a message for all chat members, use the context menu. Click on the entry “Delete message” to open the dialog box with deleting options: for all or for you.
– The function of message editing has been added. To edit an outgoing message, click on it with right mouse button and select the entry “Message editing” in the resulting context menu. Your editing history is stored in the message information box. Select the “pencil” icon for quick access to this box.
– Group chats now have administrators.
– The options of disabling notifications in private chats and indication on the application icon have been added. The “badge” switcher becomes available after notifications disabling in the chat.
– Separate emoji sent without accompanying text are displayed in large size now.
- MGA MEGAAPPS LIMITED
- 11.1 MB
- Social Networking
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © MGA MEGAAPPS LIMITED under license from Zotobi Management Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.