The ASUS Lyra app lets you setup and control your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi System. You can setup your Lyra system without a PC and check you network status anytime, anywhere.
Sharing your Wi-Fi, pausing network, prioritize the device of your family members in hand!
And the whole new insight features provide you the Internet usage of your family members. Lyra app is not only your network control center but also your best Internet house keeper!
Introduction video: https://youtu.be/3D3fhHxeiXU
- Setup your ASUS Lyra Wi-Fi system in few minutes
- See what is connecting to your Lyra system and allocating your bandwidth
- Diagnose the connection quality between each Lyra and all connected devices
- Secure all the devices connected to the Lyra system by AiProtection
- Pause Internet on kid’s devices
- Restrict inappropriate contents for your kids
- Show usage report of your kid to know what they are surfing on the Internet
- Cast music to your Google Home easily
- Prioritize different traffic on your Lyra system
- Create a separate network for your guests and easily share to them
- Update the software of your Lyra system to keep it always up to date
- Remotely manage your Lyra system anytime and anywhere
- More advanced networking tools, such as port forwarding, IP binding, DNS settings.
- ASUS Lyra
- ASUS Lyra-mini
- ASUS Lyra Trio
- ASUS Lyra Voice
- iOS 13 compatibility enhancement
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You really need to repair your app. Last night, my home internet connection was lost suddenly when I was playing my IPAD game halfway through. I couldn't connect it with my correct password and then had no choice but to call up ASUS hotline for help this morning. Thanks Goodness, you have an excellent technical support staff by the name of Neil who spent 1hrs 30 mins with me, trying his very best to rectify the problem.
He guided me through the SOP to update the firmware and through the process, he himself also found it weird that the Lyra trio were reacting slower than he expected. And the reason why we took so long to rectify the connection problem is also because the app was not working properly. In the end, we had to pair up the Lyra trio manually.
And even after we successfully managed to get the connection back, we realized that the app was giving wrong notification and reflecting the wrong status.
First, it kept prompting "Authentication failed" but no such thing actually happened. Secondly, all the electronic devices were connected to the network but the app showed none was connected.
Kindly look into the issue and stop it from recurring again. It was supposed to be a simple firmware update problem and turned out that it took so much of the time to rectify.
I have the following suggestion for improvement of your Lyra:
1. Allow time setting if access. Eg. I would like to allow access of the internet to my children’s devices between a certain time. Currently I have to remember to disable and enable for them daily.
2. Allow remote communication between my app and the Lyra at home. Both have internet, why can’t the connect? This way I need not be physically at home to disable or enable the access to them if I happen to forget. Of course if 1. Can be done then no need this point anymore..
Keep showing unable to connect
The app is pretty useful if it is working. However, most of the time, it keeps showing the message unable to connect even though my phone is connected to the internet clearly as I can use it for browsing and emailing. ASUS should look into it and start to do an app update.
- ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
- 86.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © ASUSTek COMPUTER INC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.