Aviva ClaimConnect is an application for insured employees of Aviva Singapore’s corporate plans to submit their employee insurance claims easily, on-the-go. Eliminate paperwork with this no-fuss electronic tool that will allow you to save time and effort with your insurance claims submission.
In addition, MyShield/MyHealthPlus policyholders can use the application to access their MyShield e-card, find a panel specialist and request for pre-authorisation.
Key features for insured employees:
- Submit employee insurance claims on-the-go via your mobile device
- Snap a picture and submit necessary receipts/documents electronically
- Stay updated on the claims status via the app’s inbound messaging centre
- In-app financial tools to help you better estimate your financial commitments related to hospitalization, treatments, and surgery fees
- Manage your finances and claims more effectively by checking your balance entitlement
- View details of your company coverage
- Locate your nearest panel clinic
- Retrieve your medical e-card
Requirements for use:
- An iOS mobile device with inbuilt camera
- WiFi or 3G/4G data connection
- Only Aviva Singapore’s group insurance and MyShield/MyHealthPlus customers are able to register and use this app
Enhancement for new notification message for user
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful, horrible app that should not be allowed to exist on the face of this earth
This app is an absolute piece of garbage. I can never get it to load with the latest update and it is constantly stuck in “Please Wait” status. I would have been dead by now if I’m waiting for it to load the list of panel GPs. Seriously, I fail to see the point of this app’s existence and it should be snuff out of the universe. Aviva across to me as a money-grubbing, greedy company that gives complete zero hoots for their consumers. Simply put, there is absolute no wish for Aviva to honour any claims whatsoever. I would give this zero star if I could. I see having to give it one star as a complete offence and I’m pretty sure my fingers are about to rot due to my generous, over the top rating. But oh wait, I can’t even load any panel GPs to sought treatment for my fingers. I shall simply allow gangrene to set in.
What a complete joke of a company. You should be ashamed of yourself.
App is down but nothing is fixed
The app had an update a couple of days ago but it’s now worst than before. Tried logging in two days ago, the “Please wait” wheel kept on spinning and nothing would happen. Tried numerous times during the day and still encountered the same. Deleted app and reinstalled it, nothing changed. Tried logging in again today, still not getting anywhere.
What a waste of time! Can the developer of this app do something about this and improve it???
This app is a pain, it’s extremely slow to the point that you will give up on it and would rather not claim the insurance and just bear the cost yourself. Maybe that’s their ultimate goal, to make it painfully slow that users will not just claim at all. Disgusting practice coming from an international company.
The experience of using this app will cause anyone to have a headache and body pain.
It’s so difficult to use due to slowness, beats the purpose of having an app at all.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aviva Asia Pte Ltd
- 49.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aviva Asia Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.