THE MOST SIMPLE AND COMPLETE BICYCLE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE ON THE APP STORE
• 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos (with parts highlighted).
• 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
• From the main screen you have access to your current local weather and today's forecast. It also suggests you what to wear based on the temperature.
• Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
• Connect your bike to Strava and get its odometer downloaded automatically to trigger reminders (eg.: Check the wear of your chain before it's too stretched)
• The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
SPARE PARTS INVENTORY
• You can keep the inventory of all your spare parts with photos in Bike Repair!
• Do you remember if you have a spare derailleur hanger or brake pads in your garage? Where is it?
• All that information can be added and searched as needed.
• For things we do often but can’t remember. Like what's the side to turn the wrench to remove the pedals? Or should I tighten the H or the L screw?
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
• You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list, or even better, check you own outfits list.
• Keep track of the clothes you wear at a certain weather condition and rate them. Next time, you'll know what to wear or not
• Sync your data in real-time with all your iOS devices!
• Backup your data to your iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Messages or Airdrop.
• Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
• Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
• Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
• Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
• Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
• The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Bug fix for Cycling News
Ratings and Reviews
Convenient and interesting
Allows me to keep in touch with cycling news, keep profiles of my bikes and rides. Also provides excellent well guided instructions, a true app for cyclists!
My father rides a motorcycle. It is helpful if let my father use this app on my iPhone as he can repair it if his motorcycle has problems.
The most comprehensive bike app on the iOS market.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.