The Driver’s Guide is a vehicle-specific* Owner's Handbook for selected BMW models**.
When using this system for the first time, you require an Internet connection. Once you have entered the vehicle identification number (VIN) the Owner's Handbook that matches your vehicle is downloaded and is then also available without an internet connection. Within the Driver's Guide you can manage a number of vehicles.
Find out about the benefits of your vehicle with the complete Owner's Handbook, a Picture Search or explanatory animations. The better you know the vehicle, the less effort you need when driving.
Depending on the specific vehicle, all or a selection of the following content is available to you:
- The complete Owner's Handbook.
- Brief instructions.
- A search by topics.
- A search by pictures to find functions.
- Explanatory animations.
- Smart Scan. Obtain targeted information on individual operating elements with the help of the smartphone camera.
- Solutions depending on the situation, on the basis of quick links.
- Explanations of the warning and indicator lamps.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- PDF Owner's Manuals
*Dependent on model and model year.
**The Driver’s Guide is available for:
- BMW 1 Series partly as of model year 2012, completely as of 2015
- BMW 2 Series models
- BMW 3 Series partly as of model year 2012, completely as of 2014
- BMW 4 Series models
- BMW 5 Series partly as of model year 2010, completely as of 2011
- BMW 6 Series partly as of model year 2012, completely as of 2013
- BMW 7 Series as of model year 2009
- BMW 8 Series as of model year 2018
- BMW X models partly as of model year 2011, completely as of 2014
- BMW Z4 as of model year 2009
- BMW M models partly as of model year 2013, completely as of 2014
Additional PDF owner's manuals:
- All BMW models as of 1998
Supplementary information can be found in other brochures in the on-board documentation.
BMW wishes you pleasant and safe driving.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The 2017 BMW X5 2.5D run on diesel ,fuel consumption is around 12Km/L. Huge car size and Low consumption. Anti roll at uneven road is not so good as X3, temperature of the engine is rather high at 120degree Celsius. After
Car engine cease the fan is still running to cool the engine for a while by delay timer , folding of 3row require some effort and is troublesome and not as easy, sitting capacity for this car is 5+2 so the 3rd row only for 2 small size kids , can not accommodate adults for 3rd rows. Engine sound is nice Low pitch humming roar when step on accelerator. Just discover the BMW Apps “ BMW connected “ interface well for IPhone and integrate well with the car status and can even remote control for ventilation fan, light , door locks , horn , vehicle location which is very useful. Clear 360 all round camera is very useful for parking, but the side sensor is too sensitive and irritating while driving . Overall the car is superb , can speed up easily , good torque and powerful with only 2000 cc engine. Only setback is the servicing schedule at Performance motor need to book for a week in advance. However after servicing the car is as good as new.
Help me please
How to view the servicing time of my car at the monitor? What to press? Can u teach me in steps to do it. Thank you
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- ©2017 BMW AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.