Fast-paced multiplayer battles from the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
Battle with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes. Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities. Purchase and collect unique skins to stand out and show off in the arena. Join or start a band to share tactics and fight together.
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with punishing SUPER abilities, level them up with power points, and collect unique skins.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and SUPER ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or co-op
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/ or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Welcome to Retropolis!
- Introduces a new part of the Brawl Stars world!
- New Skins
- New Environment and Maps
New Epic Brawler: Bibi – coming (very) soon!
- Batter up! Bibi’s got a sweet swing that can knock back enemies when fully charged!
- Her Super is a bouncing ball of gum that deals damage
- Band Mail
- … and more!
Ratings and Reviews
Neat game but lacking
Quite fun, games are relatively short (around 2 minutes for gem grab) so you don’t get overly invested and losses don’t feel too bad. Finding matches is pretty fast too. I did notice that match-making seems to depend only on your individual character’s rank and not your overall level.
There’s no way to communicate during a match which is good because you won’t get “toxic” teammates spamming you but also bad since that means you can’t coordinate with random teammates. You also don’t know what characters you’ll end up getting matched with in your team so you can end up with something like a team of all short-ranged characters. I’ve also seen cases where there are two of the SAME character in the SAME team which doesn’t make sense. You also can’t directly add friends by their name or tag, you HAVE to use a link which is weird.
I hope that the devs will find a way to address teammates that are lagging, it becomes a major handicap as the match doesn’t stop and you just end up with essentially one less teammate. As far as I can see there’s also NO benefit to joining a “band” right now, it’s just another “friend list” sort of thing at the moment.
Most unbalanced game ever
The game is very fun and addictive to begin with, but once you start pushing trophies you’ll come to realize that it’s the most unbalanced game you’ve ever played. Even if you ignore the fact that many people are teaming up in “solo” showdown, many times you can be killed in 1 shot because you start near 2 superior brawlers. You can lose 7 trophies in seconds, but could take you 3 minutes to come first and win it back - IF you’re lucky! I’m level 88 and only have 1 epic, no legendary/mythical brawler, 15/22 and 6500 trophies. The match making in 3vs3 is also frustrating, and the showdown maps aren’t very balanced, they often encourage certain types of brawlers which team up. I will NEVER increase from 1 star rating until you properly nerf Leon, invisibility is the biggest BS ability, shouldn’t exist. Also, Piper is pretty bad due to the length of her attack, if you’re attacking the north or south, her range goes off the screen and someone could be camping the crate just behind out of vision... seriously Supercell, what are you thinking?!
A game that had potential to be great but ruined by a multi billion dollar company
What is wrong with your matchmaking? My brawler was at 475 trophies and I am teamed with a 273 brawler while my opponents are all 430+. Do u know how much of a disadvantage I am at? And how infuriating it is to push back the loss trophies because geniuses of a game developer like yourself aren’t able to match make properly. Also do have any single idea how horrendous your connection are? U are worth billions of dollars yet you can’t get your severs right? Smh
^ that was my message to my the help and support and all i got was an automatic response.
Shows how much they care about their customers isn’t it?
As previously stated, the company, supercell is worth billions of dollars (from ripping off people in clash royale and making the game very p2w)
Despite their fortune, they couldn’t fix a simple problem such as making the severs and connection between teammates smooth and playable. U won’t be facing any ‘shots delay’ when you’re playing with people of the same continent. However, if u were to add people that live in another continent that’s far from yours, u won’t be enjoying your games.
This game, in contrary to clash royale is relatively free to play and decently enjoyable. However, simple issues that I believe can be fixed easily hinder the great potential of this game and make it very frustrating and unenjoyable.
- Supercell Oy
- 217.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Level 5 Pack S$ 2.98
- 80 Gems S$ 6.98
- 30 Gems S$ 2.98
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.