SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
SC Mobile was designed with the iPhone and you in mind. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful features, which means you get a simple way to control your finances.
SC Mobile speaks to you in a friendly and easy to understand language. It lets you personalize your application with customized icons and colours. But there's a lot more you can do:
- login with Touch ID / Face ID
- send a Cheque to anyone in Singapore
- pay any VISA or MasterCard in Singapore
- view account and credit card details on the go
- pay your utility bills
- transfer funds within and outside Standard Chartered using live exchange rates
- withdraw cash from over 200 stores using the Get Cash feature
- locate the nearest branch, one of over 100 ATM/ATM5 as well as any AXS terminal islandwide with our location based maps
Download SC Mobile and discover how banking has been made easy.
SC Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
We have made some fixes to improve your digital banking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Was automatically converted to receiving electronic statements instead of my usual paper statements for a few months now.
1) had a hard time submitting claims to my company for specific monthly spendings. Reason being my name did not appear together with the transaction(s). Tried both app and web version of statements but both versions did not list my name together with the transaction. Will be unable to submit my claims without this. Please change this and fast. Else i’d be forced to use the service of other banks instead.
2) Had a really difficult time searching through the app just to view my monthly statements. Suggest to make this easier if you want us users to stick with using electronic statements.
3) 60 days worth of transaction history is totally insufficient. Hope it will get increased to 12 months, or the bare minimum of 6 months.
4) option to receive paper or electronic monthly statements.
This option was not included in your app. Hope it will get included in your new version.
The worst banking app ever
This is the worst banking app & website I’ve ever experienced. When I registered, the information of my accounts reflected on the bank app was incomplete. I msg my RM to check & he said he could see it on his system but not reflected in my online account. Then miraculously it appear after a few days. Today I set up a new payee in my account. For 10mins I tried to transfer to new payee via Fast & it prompted that I have no such payee. I was forced to transfer via standard transfer (as that’s where the payee is reflected) which will take 2-3 days for payee to receive. Then after the standard transfer was made, I went into Fast transfer and there it was, the account is shown. I’ve never had such a Long lapse of time between creating a new payee and it showing up much later with any other banks. Who in the world wants to make Standard transfer nowadays? Why do they even have this option? Ridiculous!
Very good banking app
The UI is much better than it used to be and authentication is much easier than in most other banking apps. Quick access to balances and transaction history is super handy, as well as the push notifications. You can do everything you might need to straight from the app - make payments, block and replace your cards, instantly reset your PIN, etc.
After logging in the menu structure is strange though - no section for cards... ?? 2 separate sections for payments and transfers is very confusing as a customer - which means most of those great features are buried and hard to find. The payment flow is clunky, and everything is slow to load.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.