SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
SC Mobile was designed with the iPhone and you in mind. It combines an intuitive interface with powerful features, which means you get a simple way to control your finances.
SC Mobile speaks to you in a friendly and easy to understand language. It lets you personalize your application with customized icons and colours. But there's a lot more you can do:
- login with Touch ID / Face ID
- send a Cheque to anyone in Singapore
- pay any VISA or MasterCard in Singapore
- view account and credit card details on the go
- pay your utility bills
- transfer funds within and outside Standard Chartered using live exchange rates
- withdraw cash from over 200 stores using the Get Cash feature
- locate the nearest branch, one of over 100 ATM/ATM5 as well as any AXS terminal islandwide with our location based maps
Download SC Mobile and discover how banking has been made easy.
SC Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
Bolder, fresher and designed for digital, our refreshed Standard Chartered brand reflects our promise to grow and innovate alongside you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1) As a frequent flyer, I need to activate my card for overseas usage very often during the time of travel. However, it’s a hassle each time for user to key in every card details every time they need to request it via app transferred website. Should have all the user cards listed in the app and user just select their card and dates will do. This is what other banks provide and it’s really user friendly
2) currently the balance and due dates are not updated fast enough. For example due on 2 Oct. now is 6 Oct, system still showing old details and even though balance all paid earlier, it was not shown in the summary page and still show old outstanding amount & due date.
Hope standard chartered bank can improve on these.
Was automatically converted to receiving electronic statements instead of my usual paper statements for a few months now.
1) had a hard time submitting claims to my company for specific monthly spendings. Reason being my name did not appear together with the transaction(s). Tried both app and web version of statements but both versions did not list my name together with the transaction. Will be unable to submit my claims without this. Please change this and fast. Else i’d be forced to use the service of other banks instead.
2) Had a really difficult time searching through the app just to view my monthly statements. Suggest to make this easier if you want us users to stick with using electronic statements.
3) 60 days worth of transaction history is totally insufficient. Hope it will get increased to 12 months, or the bare minimum of 6 months.
4) option to receive paper or electronic monthly statements.
This option was not included in your app. Hope it will get included in your new version.
Very good banking app
The UI is much better than it used to be and authentication is much easier than in most other banking apps. Quick access to balances and transaction history is super handy, as well as the push notifications. You can do everything you might need to straight from the app - make payments, block and replace your cards, instantly reset your PIN, etc.
After logging in the menu structure is strange though - no section for cards... ?? 2 separate sections for payments and transfers is very confusing as a customer - which means most of those great features are buried and hard to find. The payment flow is clunky, and everything is slow to load.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Standard Chartered
- 204.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Standard Chartered Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.