Millions of people have signed up for Bumble to start building valuable relationships, finding friends, and making empowered connections.
Creating new connections has never been easier. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behaviour. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
DATE, MEET FRIENDS & NETWORK
Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. The industry-leading app empowers users to swipe through potential connections across three different modes:
- Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move. We’ve changed the archaic rules of the dating game so that you can form meaningful relationships in a respectful way.
- Bumble BFF: Life is better with friends. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
- Bumble Bizz: Now we’re in business. Use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities.
Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform.
CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME
At Bumble, women make the first move. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else the connection expires. By prompting our users to be bold and make the first move we’ve seen over 3 billion messages sent to date.
THE BUZZ IS REAL
“Bumble exists to empower women...” (Fast Company)
“Bumble is just an app: but it’s changing the discussion.” (Wired)
“Bumble offers an alternative that prioritises meaningful connections, with women calling the shots:” (UK Sunday Times)
“Bumble rejects hate speech to make users feel safe on its dating app” (Texas Standard)
“What makes Bumble different from other dating apps...is its focus on giving women all the power. ” (Business Insider)
Bumble is free to download and use. However, we also offer optional subscription packages (Bumble Premium and Bumble Boost) and single or multiple-use paid services for which no subscription is required (including Spotlights and SuperSwipes).
We offer weekly, monthly, 3 month and 6 month subscriptions giving discounts to the weekly price. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If you don’t choose to purchase Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium, you can simply continue using and enjoying Bumble for free.
Let's get real, no one likes bugs. Don't worry, we've fixed them.
Ratings and Reviews
Matchmaking app Bumble flips traditional social norms. Here, women make the first move. Some 50 million people have used it to not only find a date but also make friends and conduct business. If you don’t start chatting within 24 hours, the match disappears—encouraging you to actually talk to people.
Everything is good except not enough user base
Profile is verified. Not much “investors scam”profiles yet. But not many people using either. Usually after a few swipes the app will tell me there were no more people around my area。
Super Promising. Forget about Tinder!
First day using it & I can tell that the features is way better than your classic Tinder.
You get to specify what kind of relationship you are looking for right now and they have a policy for no dirty photos. You get to filter out the characteristic of the guy you’re looking for as well. (Smoking, height, education etc)
Love the lifetime upgrade. Will take it if you allow us to connect with our preferred choice of ethnicity. So that we don’t waste hours of our lives swiping on those we do not want to connect with. Sometimes it amounts to the 90% of the selection. It’s not being racist, this is just a personal preference, a basic biological mate selection.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bumble Holding Limited
- 220.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2018 Bumble Trading Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bumble Boost S$ 14.98
- Bumble Boost S$ 34.98
- Bumble Boost S$ 58.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.