Access your Canvas courses on the go and in the classroom with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
- Fixed a bug that could cause annotations to not be saved
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the assignments list from loading after unlocking a mastery path
- Fixed a bug that could prevent assignments from being listed in the share extension
- Fixed marking LTI module items as viewed
- Fixed a bug that would cause the course selection to change in the share extension
- Fixed a bug that could cause assignments for concluded enrollments to show in the Grades widget
- Other minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Apps Not Progressing On the Loading Screen
Previously I was able to use the apps and track my work at ease on the go. The design is clean and easy to use. However many months back (until now) despite few times of uninstalling and downloading the apps, I am still unable to use it on my iPhone 6. I would appreciate if anyone could fix it or suggests to the user what can be done to resolve this issue. I really hope that I can use this app again.
This apps it help to improve and revise in the study. It helps also to keep track of the courses we took. At the same time we can go back and take the revision. What’s a great app! Love it!
- Instructure, Inc.
- 120.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Haitian, Japanese, Maori, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © Instructure
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.