Carousell is a community marketplace/classifieds platform that lets you buy & sell everything from fashion, clothing, accessories, beauty products, electronic gadgets, furniture, books, luxury goods, cars, bikes, services, houses & jobs. Declutter your closet, room, or home by putting them up for sale on Carousell - the best place to find a new home for your pre-loved items! When buying and selling lead to greater possibilities, Everyone Wins!
Running out of storage space for new purchases?
• Open an account for free
• Create beautiful listings in 30s to sell or shop online from a massive online marketplace
• Set up your very own mobile & web e-commerce store quickly & seamlessly – it’s as easy as posting on Instagram
• Buy & sell new or secondhand items with ease for free
• Customise search with keywords for fast & easy shopping
• Offer your preloved items to free up your garage & make money at the same time
• Snap, List, Sell: free listings with up to 10 photos to sell your new & used / 2nd hand items
• Share listings on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram & Whatsapp
• Gain a good reputation by earning positive feedback from other Carousellers
• Boost credibility by connecting via Facebook, email & SingPass
• CarouBiz - Carousell for Business, a new subscription service to access our premium suite of tools to help support business branding and operations
• Browse second hand branded goods like designer bags, sneakers, clothing, makeup, beauty products & watches
• Improve your home with our services category offering Cleaning Services or our Home & Living category offering great deals for furniture & electronics, like sofa & TV
• Enjoy the weekends by buying a used console like Playstation, Nintendo Switch or Xbox to rest & relax
• Popular electronics stores are on Carousell! Find electronic gadgets like earphones, tablets, phones & TVs
• It is a treasure trove of unique, vintage or limited edition items! Or use the price filters to find deals up to 99 % off retail price for great savings!
• Conduct safe transactions through Carousell Protection
• Looking to sell Property? Do it yourself without real estate agents on Carousell by reading the resources available on our Carousell blog and become a property guru. Selling property has never been easier
• Start your home search on Carousell with thousands of real estate listings broken down by properties for sale & properties for rent
• Find property on Carousell with 1000+ of properties for sale such as condos for sale, townhouses for sale, apartments for sale, foreclosed for sale & house and lot for sale
• Start your property journey by buying or renting your next property on Carousell. Browse Condos rentals or Condos For sale to find your perfect home.
• Rent office space, hire moving services and furnish it with office furniture
• Filter by location & price to find your cosy condo or luxury real estate
• Choose to deal with real estate agents or direct owners for a smove transaction
CAROUSELL AUTOS, MOTORBIKES AND ACCESSORIES
• Looking for a car finder? Buying a car or bike on Carousell is easy and convenient
• Search for cars for sale & filter by used or new cars
• Deal directly with users & start your car buying journey with Carousell
• Search for motorbikes for sale & filter by types of motorcycles for sale
• Accessorise your ride or service your vehicle by searching for workshops and accessories
• Read content from Oneshift to learn more on what to look out for when buying a used car under our used cars for sale category & be a smart & safe motorist
• Selling cars is simpler on Carousell
Carousell is currently supported in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
Not all features are available in all countries.
Good news! This release includes improvements and bug fixes to help you buy and sell better.
Update your Carousell app to experience the latest enhancements. If you are experiencing instability, bear with us while we work on continually improving our app!
Love being a part of our community? Rate us! Share your feedback with new users so we can grow our community further. Happy Carouselling!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great platform for buying & selling
I enjoy Carousell right from the beginning when I first was introduced to it several years back. Since then, we’ve managed to meet many people from all walks of life, transacting on items buying many things even a car and selling many too... sofa, mattress, day bed... we have met many friendly people and enjoy many good chats when meet to deal. I enjoy browsing through the many unique commodities different people put on sale and unconsciously, it even became my habit to check on Carousell first before I decide if it is worth buying something I thought I wanted. It is also a family thing for us, a common account sourcing for different needs and selling different stuff. I have no hesitation to introduce Carousell to my friends too and many have since taken to the habit of carouselling as well! Sometime last year, I am fascinated and delighted as well when I came across an article in a magazine and found that Carousell has its beginnings with some local young people. It is really a very good platform and very well executed. That’s why I don’t mind spending time to write this review! Great job!
Poor Customer Service, Poor App
My IP address was banned 3 months ago, because carousell claimed I had an “incomplete” transaction. I did not even know I had an incomplete transaction with anyone. I am a responsible seller, I mail all my orders on time and I only have positive reviews. I emailed carousell thrice, 3 months ago. I got a standard reply to all three emails saying “we are currently experiencing a high volume of enquiries,”. Such a good excuse. Till now, no thorough investigation has been done in order to unban my account for doing nothing wrong at all. The customer service is really poor. Carousell has a new HQ, shouldn’t the customer service be of a higher standard? I don’t think I am the only one who is receiving such poor customer service.
Another reason why you should not use this app is the massive number of replicas. Replica Bape, Supreme, Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. Selling counterfeit items is illegal. Are you (Carousell) supporting the actions of these sellers by allowing them to continuously sell counterfeits? It’s so easy to spot replicas. Gucci T-shirt for $30? Obvious replica. Bape T-shirt for $30? Obvious replicas. These people simply get these replicas off chinese websites for a few dollars and mark up the prices. Come on Carousell, do something about the replicas, do something about your poor customer service. I believe the company is better than this.
I am never using this app again, unless massive improvements have been made.
Developer Response ,
Hello Lucas, thank you for reaching out to us regarding this! We sincerely apologise for the negative experience you've had and have raised your case to the relevant team. They'll be assisting you via the existing email thread, thank you so much for your patience! :) –belle
A good platform to meet like minded fellow hobbyists
Had met many friends in the carousell platform which is wonderful.
However the following may be good to look into:
A) not beneficial for the platform if KOs which i believe is replica of original items are allowed to be sold. Although most sellers are honest to indicate its source in general may lead to other issues with original manufacturer.
B) may be good that for seller who obtains to many negative review whereby the icon indicate that they are not responsive to be check by carousell on the reason for this inactivity. If they are really non genuine members maybe they should be remove after a proper check with them.
C) no recourse for buyers who offer to buy at the price indicated and the seller decided not to sell but do not bother to revert or take messages. I still have item that is still indicated as reservs for me but seller do not want to reply or response
D) products of different brand flooding the page for particular brand which make searching a chore as there are many more posting to go through. Carousell should design such that grouping is by the brand they indicate and can only allow the input of a single brand. Don’t use title as means to categorise. For example look at threea products, there are many other products not related posted in that page, since it is a popular page.
- Carousell Pte. Ltd.
- 236 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Malay, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Carousell
- In-App Purchases
- Get a 3-Day Bump S$ 2.98
- Get a 3-Day Bump S$ 6.98
- Get a 3-Day Bump S$ 14.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.