WHAT IS CENTR?
Whatever your goal, age, sex or fitness level, this app will help you get it done with guidance from the world’s best trainers, chefs and well-being experts. And it’s all tailored to you; your goal, fitness level and diet preferences. It’s your PT, dietician, chef and wellness coach all in one app.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not just weight loss, either. There are meal plans and snacks you’ll actually love, workouts and programs you’ll look forward to, and practical techniques to keep your head in the game.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Your weekly planner is the heart of Centr. Scroll through your week, or swipe to swap activities. Get new workouts, recipes and life hacks weekly. Simple to use and easy to follow.
NEW Dedicated programs section: Breathe new life into your training routine with our time-based workout programs. Currently in session:
- Centr Unleashed – our 6 week bodyweight program where the only equipment you need… is you! Perfect if you’re training from home or don’t have access to any equipment.
- Centr 6 – our 6 week program inspired by Chris’s favorite way to train on the road. 6 exercises, 6 rounds, 6 days a week for 6 weeks!
New programs will be continually added to your programs section!
Daily workout videos: HIIT, boxing, strength, MMA, HIRT, functional training, Pilates, yoga and more! Log your goal and set intensity from beginner to advanced. Train at home or in the gym, whenever, wherever with 20-40 minute workouts.
Easy, healthy meal plans: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian or regular; take your pick! Swap recipes, add to your shopping list and adjust servings to feed more.
Calming mindfulness: clear your head through guided meditations, get quality rest with sleep visualizations, and use expert tips and techniques to stress less.
MEET THE TEAM
Follow the Centr lifestyle to train, eat and feel better with these experts (& more):
- Luke Zocchi: Chris Hemsworth’s personal trainer
- Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk’: Special Ops trainer
- Ashley Joi: Cardio & strength trainer
- Sylvia Roberts: Pilates instructor
- Tahl Rinsky: Dynamic yoga instructor
- Bobby Holland Hanton: Hollywood stuntman
- Torre Washington: Vegan bodybuilder
- Dan Churchill: Cookbook author & nutrition coach
- Simon Hill: Plant-based foods podcaster
- Jorge ‘The Spaniard’ Blanco: Boxing & MMA coach
- Gunnar Peterson: Strength & endurance director
- Michael Olajide Jr.: Boxing champion & supermodel trainer
- Dr. Eric Goodman: Creator of Foundation Training
- Alexis Naim: Holistic psychotherapist
- Sergio Perera: Michelin-trained chef
- Ally Bogard:Yoga & meditation teacher
- Fabrice Midal: Leading French meditation teacher
And of course, Chris Hemsworth himself. You’re here to build muscle, lose weight, or get fitter. They’re here to help you get it done.
Centr can use HealthKit with Apple Watch to log your workout, record your heart rate and active energy. Don’t worry, we’ll ask for permission before we do this.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
All Access subscription in 1, 3, 12 months
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage subscriptions and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased for that publication, where applicable
Thanks for your feedback, Legends! For this release, the Centr Team have made improvements to the Self-Guided workout timer.
- The workout timer will now keep running unless you manually pause the workout. This means that the final time will more accurately reflect the time you’ve spent working out.
- We’ve also addressed a pain point associated to adding exercise logs. After adding a log, the workout will now resume automatically with a 3-second countdown.
Let us know what you think and if there’s any more changes you’d like to see in this space!
Ratings and Reviews
I have tried a lot of fitness apps out there but this is by far one of the best. The combination of recipes, meditation and exercises are so good! Great user experience as well on both the app and web. Just one minor comment - the onboarding experience could be better. The navigation was a little confusing when I first started, but all good now!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your great review! We are really glad you’re finding the program valuable. We'll pass your feedback regarding the onboarding experience on to our team. If you have further suggestions on how the onboarding experience could be improved feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great app love it!
I like the interface how you can customized which exercise plan you want, which level you’re on. The videos by the instructors are intuitive as well. Although i would prefer if we are able to cast the videos onto a tv screen which will be ideal for us to exercise while looking at the big screen as well!
Love the trainers, workouts and variety
Have subscribed since Mar 2019. Love the workouts, especially Tiffiny’s HIIT MMA workouts. Fun and energizing. I like that the trainers are with you all the way. Hope Centr adds more female HIIT trainers. Tried Da Rulk’s and almost died. Keep up the great work. Love reading the blogs too!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Loup Pty Ltd
- 143.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Loup Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month (Standard) S$ 26.98
- 1 Month (standard) S$ 26.98
- 12 Months (Standard) S$ 109.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.