Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• Find in-page now works on iframes, including AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages).
• When you sign up to a new site, you'll see a suggestion for a strong and unique password on your keyboard.
• You can control all your 'Sync and Google services' settings in one place, and see what data is used by each feature.
• Your history is now synced and deleted more reliably.
• Some users will see a new design for the way Chrome offers to save passwords.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t save images anymore :(
I am back to Safari (where I can save images) until this issue in Google Chrome isn’t solved...
Before the last update I simply do a long tap on an image, and a menu to save it would appear. Now nothing.
Example: I use Facebook as a website on Google Chrome. When someone posts an image I like, I tap on the link “show full size” and it loads the image in a new window in Chrome. The image is the only object in the window, it is not in a page. I do a long tap on the image, and nothing happens... before the last update I would have had a menu to save or share the image.
Unresponsive immediately after opening new tab or view tab page
This update introduces a minor but noticeable period in which Chrome is unresponsive to touch. This occurs immediately after opening a new tab (using new tab button or gesture), and opening the view tab page.
This makes browsing many pages quickly frustrating with having to repeat the action of opening new tabs or swiping to close them.
Same stable app, better design
The update is good.
I like that the interactive elements are mostly at the bottom of the screen - where my thumbs are.
I’m glad the drag down to refresh is still available - this is useful and is still the main experience reason I prefer Chrome to Safari.
- Google LLC
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.